Green Tea - it's a miracle!!

Daisy you could try adding a sweetener if you're not against them, might help a bit. The taste is usually why I go back to coffee.:giggle:

Daisy you could try adding a sweetener if you're not against them, might help a bit. The taste is usually why I go back to coffee.:giggle:

Hiya Lyn, see your from tyrone, im up beside Antrim.
Anyways... Green tea is lovely with a squeeze of lemon

Thanks Lyn:), it would sound like a really good idea but i'm personally more inclined to go with a bit of lemon like Vicky suggested first!
I'll let you know if it makes it noticeably better, fingers crossed - a normal cup of tea seems sooo appealing right now :D
Daisy x

I have been reading up about green tea and it seems really good, I hate it though so after a search on ebay I have found some "diet patchs" with green tea in...it is a hoodia and green tea mix, don't really want the hoodia part but hey-ho hope the green tea part works.

My husband has lost a lot of weight and is drinking about 3 - 4 cups a day

After reading the comments on this thread, i too have bought some green tea :D
Drinking some at the moment..fingers crossed!

I love green tea. Not sure if it's helped me lose weight or not tho.

I'm going to get some green tea capsuals I think...are they as good?

I'm off to Tesco tomorrow for my pack of green tea;).

i don't know how some of you can drink 5-6 cups a day. we go to a japanese restaurant every now and again and you get green tea free. well if i forget myself and have more than one cup i'm dashing to the loo, in fact i'm lucky if i'm not after one. it certainly helps the digestive process but maybe it helps it a little 'too' well in my case :S

ho hum. next time i'm at the supermarket i'll grab some. worth giving it another shot. maybe i've been having extremely potent stuff or something, hee.

abz xx

Went to the Co-Op yesterday and there was a packet of green tea for 72p...so guess what I got?

Haven't had any yet though.

Yep, just as I thought. I have got green tea with lemon, redbush tea with caramel, redbush tea with vanilla and white tea.

I used to drink green tea after I had a head injury in 2005 to get rid of my headaches. The chinese swear by it to stave off headaches and it worked for me. I never noticed a difference in my weight but I wasn't watching it then.

I will definately start drinking it again and see if it works. Does the red and white do the same?

Red and white tea is higher in antioxidants but does anyone know if they have the same weight loss properties?

Green tea is really successful, perhaps the most! Drink a few cups the afternoon before WI and see how you all pull up.

I'm a big fan and drink at least 2 or 3 cups of Green/White tea everyday. Fabulous with helping the digestive system as mentioned above in one of the posts!

Put the kettle on everyone.

Bren
X

I just had a cup of white tea with vanilla which was really nice. I will keep drinking it now

i am so going to have to jump on this band wagon aren't i? will just have to make sure i begin this experiment with a handy loo... :D

abz xx

Back