Green Tea - it's a miracle!!

OMG I didn't know that! I don't think I even managed to get the first cup down as it was so disgusting!

Your lucky then trust me its not an experience I wish to repeat!!

I've been mixing green and peppermint tea which both work on the digestion so I have been quite 'regular' the past few days!

I've just been catching up on this thread. I guess I had better get some from the supermarket in the morning.

What about that kind of green tea that you can get outta the cooler at a store is that like the kind you are talking about..
I've never seen it in a cooler. Do you mean like in Whittards with the flavours? I think that is granules and not bags or leaves.

I have swapped my morning coffee for a white tea and I have 3 green teas throughout the day. Since I started this I have been much more 'regular', I feel much more alert, have more energy and I have dropped a few lbs. More importantly I feel so much more possitive now

ive just joined the forum and ive been reading the posts about green tea and i have to admit ive been inspired to try it anything to help the weightloss and health, ive had 2 pkts of teabags in the cupboards for months (bought them when on offer) and have just made my first cup i hope it helps :D

Since starting Green Tea, I only have one cup of coffee a day now!

I am hooked LOL. Wonder if it will show at my next WI.

OK, so I've bought my green tea, and am now sipping my first cuppa - it's actually not too bad. I have a sore throat at the mo and it seems quite soothing:)

i am still not sure whether i should be drinking this stuff given my body's rather 'explosive' reaction to it... still haven't bought any, have ummed and ahhhed. is it actually making a difference to anyone?

abz xx

Following my first cup of green tea, I had an "urgent need" - now I don't know if it was what I'd eaten earlier or if it was the tea. I'm going to have another cup of it later today, and see if it does the same or not.

it will have been the tea... *sigh* it's just not a pretty experience for me :)

abz xx

green tea hasnt affected me like that maybe im on the wrong brand lol and im gonna try taz`s idea of green tea and peppermint not to keen on the taste of the green tea yet but im persevering coz i know i can retrain my taste buds, and it doesnt taste as bad as it did when i had the first cup

I've noticed a difference since drinking it regularly but not in an unpleasant way. I am much more regular but not nastily

Back