Green tea!!

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
Hey girlies!!

Was wondering if any one drinks green tea?

Does it speed up your weight loss? How many cups do you drink a day? Do you drink it b4 bed as ive heard it can casue insomnia!!!

Wold be v interested in hearing your views lol

lurrrrrrrrrve katie
xxx

Hiya I drink green tea all the time but I drink a decaf one, green tea is very detoxifying and full of antioxidants and yes it does aid weight loss it has something in it called catechin polyphenols and these burn fat. There are some really nice ones on the market if you find the plain green tea ones not to your taste there are ones that that have lemon added and they are really nice. took me a whole to get used to it but i love it now.

I concur with Delaney hun, they do help a bit. The chinese swear by it...my step mum is Malaysian!

There are some nice fruit ones by Twinnings to start with if youre not sure about it x

I love green tea, and drink it because I prefer it to ordinary builders tea :D Lidls do a nice one with vanilla.

Ive had the one with mint. I didnt quite like it.. but will try a fruit flavour one.. anyone drink peppermint tea? my hubby swaers by that having a good effect on "clearing out the crap" his words not mine. Ive also tasted this and its quite nice. He has a cup every night after his dinner.

Green tea is definately an aquired taste but you can get used to it and for years that was all I drank in the tea department. I drink black tea anyway so its not so diffcult for me to get used to, I find its just remembering to use the GT tea bags instead of the usual ones when I make a cuppa, over 40 brain is a bit forgetfull ha ha

ooooh thanks girls!!

I had one with my lunch today!! Think im gunna aim for cup with every meal!! woooop

I have the twinings normal one although im going to look for decaf one cos ive read it can give you insomnia and i already have trouble sleeping lol!! I think its a mixture of having too much going off in my brain at one time (have i locked the door?, did i feed the kids, have i put thier shoes and socks out ready for nursery lol) them kind of things!! And also im sure the tablets keep me awake. does any one else find this?

xxx

green tea

hi there, i drank green tea with lemon for two weeks and had good weight losses, i tried to drink bout 4 cups a day as i read sumwhere that was bout rite.i enjoyed so it wasnt a oroblem. good luck xxx

Hey gals,

Just to update.. ive been drinking Peppermint tea for 3 nights in a row and it really does help flush ur system. Just thought id check what u guys are doing with the green tea.. iv tried it again and i just couldnt drink it!!

Hey gals,

Just to update.. ive been drinking Peppermint tea for 3 nights in a row and it really does help flush ur system. Just thought id check what u guys are doing with the green tea.. iv tried it again and i just couldnt drink it!!

Wel i leave mine to go quite cool and neck it r8 fast!!!

Im not finding it to be too bad acttually! Im finding i am not snacking! i dunno if ifs one of the benefits?

Hows the peppermint tea going?

luv katiexxx

i have my PT at night after dinner.. i tasts nice and in the morning i get the "effect" lolz lets just say it helps if im gona check my weight!

I just cant drink green tea ive tried the flavour ones aswell! hhmm
catch ya later im off home now!! last day of work be i start my hols!

hhmmmm....green tea? peppermint? or nettle?? dont know which one to go with now! lol! i might get all 3 in and alternate! lol! xx

well ive looked both up on tinters and peppermint and nettle tea dont list aids weight loss in there benefits??? im confuzzled now too!! lol

Back