Green Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought green tea with lemon- 5 bags for 99p from aldi and they are lovely, vey lemoney, alot more than the expensive makes i usually buy :) mmm had 3 tonight. can't wait see hwo drinking it this week as effected my WI tommorow :s nervous

I bought some Clipper green tea with lemon today- I've had 3 cups this evening! It's sooo refreshing and the lemon is sort of sharp but sweet at the same time!! It's a pleasure to drink compared to the blander taste of the Twinings ones I've tried!! I'm defo going to try out teaworld.co.uk! Sounds interesting!! I do love a newly recommended website (says she who has just blown £45 on a sausage order from www.joessausages.co.uk)!!

I came over all adventurous this morning when I was at the supermarket and bought some Green Tea with vanilla .... sometimes being adventurous is not all it's cracked up to be :rotflmao: It was fair to middling horrible! Luckily I only bought a little packet with 10 bags in it so I only have to drink 9 more of the little devils before I can consign this episode to the file marked "Don't Do That Again".

Ahh! I love green tea =) my family think I'm very strange!!

I drink the Clipper one with lemon

I read on the net that your supposed to drink 5 cups a day to aide weightloss but then I found site saying you only need to drink 3!?

I used to have 1 after each meal, might have to start drinking it again today

xxx

i went and bought green tea last night, i bought the twinings selection box one, which has cranberry, apple & pear, pineapple and grapefruit, orange and lotus flower and citrus.

i had a cranberry one last night and it was quite nice, considering i hate tea and have been dreading drinking green tea. i hope they're all as nice as that, as i'm wanting to change to green tea instead of peppermint tea, as i've heard green tea is supposed to be better for you. xx

I started drinking green tea last week and when I weighed in on Wednesday I'd lost 5lbs. Now.. this could be a coincidence but me thinks not! Green tea is a legend! Definitely had something to do with the 5lb loss! One of my biggest losses so far :)

Are all the green teas syn free? Also are fruit teas as good for you as green tea?
I think i am going to give it a go!
Thanks for the advise!

I started drinking green tea last week and when I weighed in on Wednesday I'd lost 5lbs. Now.. this could be a coincidence but me thinks not! Green tea is a legend! Definitely had something to do with the 5lb loss! One of my biggest losses so far :)

Thats amazing well done, I also got a good loss for me.....I got into my 10 stone zone...so happy. It's great stuff :D

I personally love green tea.. I have done a lot of research into it and the benefits are so worth while, I started by drinking just the twinnings and still do, but have bought a tea pot and cup (they fit into each other... enough for 1 person) which is used for tea leaves! The green tea leaves are gorgeous!! I have raspberry strawberry and lemon and they are stunning.. not sure where u buy them in england as my polish friend got her family to send them from Poland :D Before going on SW I lost half a stone by drinking 5 cups a day for a few weeks!! Sooo I definetly think it helps.. The twinnings have loads of different flavours.. like apple and pear :p:p Yum!!!!!!!

I had the Tetley Green tea with lemon in the cupboard so decided to give it ago last night....completly tastles, just tasted like hot water with a ever so slight weird taste :confused: it said to brew for 1 min or longer if you want it strong, i left it for 2!

Maybe ill try the Twinings

i tried the pear and apple one and it was lovely, just having the pineapple and grapefruit one just now also, its sitting cooling down ready for me :). .xx

well the pineapple and grapefruit one was lovely also, just having a citrus flavoured one just now, but find it totally tasteless, it tastes just like normal tea, which i dont like :( xx

i went and bought green tea last night, i bought the twinings selection box one, which has cranberry, apple & pear, pineapple and grapefruit, orange and lotus flower and citrus.

I went and bought a box yesterday after reading your post. I drink herbal teas so always have Twinnings peppermint, fruity & normal green teas in. I luurrvvve these teas, I had about 10 cups since yesterday and didnt get to sleep till gone 2am last night with all the caffine, lol! Apple and pear is my favourite!

I went and bought a box yesterday after reading your post. I drink herbal teas so always have Twinnings peppermint, fruity & normal green teas in. I luurrvvve these teas, I had about 10 cups since yesterday and didnt get to sleep till gone 2am last night with all the caffine, lol! Apple and pear is my favourite!

the apple and pear one is lovely isn't it, just having a cranberry one as we speak :D. xx

the apple and pear one is lovely isn't it, just having a cranberry one as we speak :D. xx

Just finished a cranberry one, it was v nice but it smells like cigarette when you have a good sniff, lol! Urgh!

BTW, not to gross anyone out, but, all this green tea is keeping me errr very regular (and I dont mean for a tinkle, lol!). Anyone else experiencing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back