Green Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
im loving fruit teas at the mo especially strawberry and mango and cranberry especially in this cold weather xx

Ive just bought some Clipper loose green tea leaves and a tea strainer. The tea is really nice, its mild and refreshing. Im thinking of getting a teapot infuser. Oooo hark at me, lol!

OK so I bought the Twinings Green Tea with Pinapple & Grapefruit (the only flavoured green tea they had in Asda, last packet) and im sat here with a cup and......again it just tastes like hot water with an ever so slight after taste.

I put the hot water in before the kettle fully brewed & I left the teabag in the cup for 3 mins before I removed it....is there something Im doing wrong lol or is it just my tastebuds are not agreeing with this green tea lark? you see to me when everyone is saying its devine, and yummy & lovley, I just can't see it, as like I say, its just tasting like hot water :D

going to boil the kettle!

I have some green tea in the cupboard, so will give it a go this evening - you never know it might help me in my weigh in tomorrow....fingers crossed!:)

I going to get a box of the mixed twinings ones tomorrow....

I got the mixed twinings box and I have to say, the more I drink it, the more I crave it. I love the fact that I am saving some of my A choice. If they help me lose weight, then that will be great. But to be honest, I like the fact I have found another hot drink that I love. :eek:

Hi,

After reading this thread I went and bought some Tetleys Green Tea with Mint and the Twinings multi flavour selection. I must say that I enjoyed the mint one (hubby LOVES the stuff and can quite often drink a few cups a day). I will see if it effects my WI at all.

Thanks for the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back