Green Tea

Squeezyweezy

Gold Member
Just wondered if anyone took green tea extract or drinks green tea and has noticed a difference with their weight loss speed or their energy levels?

I don't take many suppliments, just garlic and a multivit. Someone reccomended the green tea suppliment for weight loss. Any thoughts guys? I'm thinking of getting some. :)

I drink green tea quite a lot, The doctor recommended it when I had breakouts, my skin cleared in about a month. Many believe (including myself) that 3 cups a day, 1 before each meal helps burn upto 100 calories.. If you are not used to it try the green tea and lemon variety..

It is definately an acquired taste put it that way! I did get myself to like green tea (like i have done with dark chocolate - very proud of that one :D), and i do have some in the cupboard but i don't drink it often enough. It is supposed to speed up your metabolism so i should drink it more!!

I don't like the taste of green tea but I have started taking one green tea tablet per day. I just started at the weekend so I don't know yet if they help. I shall try to remember to post again next week end.

I don't like the taste of green tea but I have started taking one green tea tablet per day. I just started at the weekend so I don't know yet if they help. I shall try to remember to post again next week end.

We're in the same boat then, because I have been taking mine for a week. I will keep you posted as to how I'm doing. So far, no difference. :)

I've always been a fan of green tea and drink about three cups a day - I don't get a chance during the day at work but always have one in the morning and then about two in the evening. Whether or not it makes a difference, I'm not sure, but I like it :)

I prefer green tea when it's cooled to lukewarm, or gone cold all together. Might start taking it to work to make a change from tap water during the day :)

I hate green tea so it would have to be bloody good at helping for me to drink it haha

I don't know what the benefits are but Tick Tock do a caffeine free Green and Rooibos tea blend. I like green tea but that stuff is much nicer. The flavour is a bit more subtle and it's less bitter.

For those of you who don't like regular green tea it might be worth a go.

I looooooooooooooooooooove green tea though I've never noticed a difference when it comes to weight thingummies - but then again I'm pig skinned when it comes to things like that. I never notice. It has a host of other benefits though like a srs amount of cancer fighting antioxident properties. That alone is enough to get me to drink it! Its definitely an acquired taste but if you don't like it first try this: Green Tea Lemonade its absolutely delicious! you can also make tea loafs with it, where the flavour isn't as noticeable. The only thing I would say, if you're going to buy it, is get a fairly expensive one (not like the £5 boxes). The difference in flavour between the cheaper ones and the more expensive ones is really noticeable with the cheaper ones tasting more like seaweed I find. But then again that really is down to personal taste. Also, I prefer to buy the leaves and brew them myself rather than buy tea bags - again I think they taste different. Plus the leaves tend to be so much cheaper and better value for money.

Been taking green tree tablets for over a week now, they've had no effect so far...

The majority of herbal weightloss tablets have green tea extract in them. I've drunk GT in the past but the Tesco's GT is absolutely rancid.

I know this is an thread, but I just wanted to say I have been taking at least 3 cups of green tea every day and I have noticed a big difference in my skin it looks clearer!! I think it has maybe help me have bigger losses than I would of otherwise!!

Hi

I bought some from a Chinese herbalist shop. Drank it 3 times a day for a month and didn't notice any effects of major significance. I do think it's an aquiried taste and actually quite enjoyed it.

Also tried pureah (sp) rumoured to have drunk by Victoria Beckham was quite expensive and didnt seem to have any weight loss effects, I did lose weight but it was consistent with the food I was consuming rather than the tea.

X

Back