Green Team!

You can always have quorn. I'm a veggie so I'm used to it. You can use quorn mince in spag Bol, chillie, lasagne you can't even really tell the diffrence plus it's free. Quorn sausages are 1 syn. Burgers 0.5syn. It's really cheap aswell at heron or fultons foods. Also on offer 2 for £3 at asda too :) xx

I have a book that says quorn sausage are superfree foods. I can't afford classes so got my books on ebay, i'm confused now....

Well done on your loss :) you can use it for cheese and milk. Babybells are brilliant as I just chomp on them if I'm hungry or just have a glass of milk :) xxx

I'm finding the "A's" very difficult as i'm lactose intolerant and don't like the milk alternatives or cheese that much as they give me an awful stomach and diahhroea..... Must experiment! :) lol

The recipe for Quorn sausages was changed, within the last year or so I believe, so they are no longer syn-free. Any of these updates that come up, we'll definitely keep you informed though :)

Arggh! I ate 3 of them the other day on top of my syns! Ahh well, onwards and upwards ( or downwards in our case! Lol ) thanks for the info Trijian :) x

Raven - if you're looking for some syn-free sausages, then Linda McCartney red onion frozen sausages are really yummy :) The texture is even less 'sausagy' than the quorn ones, but they're really tasty. I'm eating a lot of quorn, but the only quorn that's free from what I can see are the fillets, pieces, and mince.

Hope that helps! :)

Raven - if you're looking for some syn-free sausages, then Linda McCartney red onion frozen sausages are really yummy :) The texture is even less 'sausagy' than the quorn ones, but they're really tasty. I'm eating a lot of quorn, but the only quorn that's free from what I can see are the fillets, pieces, and mince.

Hope that helps! :)

Ooh, i shall look out for them! Thank you :) I do like sausage and mash and mushy peas.... Yumm

I haven't bought a Food Directory yet so I'm not sure if I'm going to be just repeating things you already know but the following is from the new 2013 Free Branded Foods book:

ALL of the following quorn products are FREE on original, green and easy extra (yay):

QUORN

Bacon style slices (chilled/frozen)
Barbeque sliced fillets (chilled)
Beef style & sweet red onion burgers (chilled)
Beef style pieces (chilled/frozen)
Chicken style slices (chilled/frozen)
Fajita strips (chilled)
Family roast (frozen) ( i had this with my Christmas dinner........yummy)
Fillets ( chilled/frozen)
Ginger, chilli & lime sticky fillets (frozen)
Ham style slices (chilled)
Italian style balls (chilled)
Mince (chilled/frozen)
Peppered beef style slices (chilled)
Roast chicken style slices (chilled)
Smoky BBQ sticky fillets (frozen)
Smoky ham style slices (chilled)
Steak strips (frozen)
Swedish style balls (frozen)
Tikka pieces (chilled)
Tikka sliced fillets (chilled)
Turkey and stuffing style slices (chilled)
Turkey style and cranberry slices (chilled)
Wafer thin chicken style slices (chilled)
Wafer thin ham style slices (chilled)

Phew! hope that's of help to someone :eating:

I bought that book for £1.95 bargain. I take it with me and of I feel hungry I can route through and buy 'free' things. Easier than going online and standing at an item putting the details in and taking forever to load lol xxx

I haven't bought a Food Directory yet so I'm not sure if I'm going to be just repeating things you already know but the following is from the new 2013 Free Branded Foods book:

ALL of the following quorn products are FREE on original, green and easy extra (yay):

QUORN

Bacon style slices (chilled/frozen)
Barbeque sliced fillets (chilled)
Beef style & sweet red onion burgers (chilled)
Beef style pieces (chilled/frozen)
Chicken style slices (chilled/frozen)
Fajita strips (chilled)
Family roast (frozen) ( i had this with my Christmas dinner........yummy)
Fillets ( chilled/frozen)
Ginger, chilli & lime sticky fillets (frozen)
Ham style slices (chilled)
Italian style balls (chilled)
Mince (chilled/frozen)
Peppered beef style slices (chilled)
Roast chicken style slices (chilled)
Smoky BBQ sticky fillets (frozen)
Smoky ham style slices (chilled)
Steak strips (frozen)
Swedish style balls (frozen)
Tikka pieces (chilled)
Tikka sliced fillets (chilled)
Turkey and stuffing style slices (chilled)
Turkey style and cranberry slices (chilled)
Wafer thin chicken style slices (chilled)
Wafer thin ham style slices (chilled)

Phew! hope that's of help to someone :eating:

Wow that's brill thanks Raven :) I am a SW member so have access to the official site and phone app, which is great for searching for a specific item. But it's great to have a big list like this thanks :)

It's weigh-in time for me tonight :-/ I had a SP yesterday and according to my scales I'm pretty much the same as last week. However I have definitely noticed that my clothes are a little looser. Does anyone else find that this happens sometimes? ...you definitely lose 'bulk' but the scales take a while to catch up? I'm not going to let it bother me - the main thing is I want to be smaller! So no matter what the scales say, if my clothes fit better then I'm happy :)

Just had first weigh in, 6lbs off. Definitely sticking with green :D

Wow fantastic... Well done. I still think its weird how it works... I eat loads. Not complaining though :) xxx

Wow fantastic... Well done. I still think its weird how it works... I eat loads. Not complaining though :) xxx

I've never been able to get my head round how it works, just that it does. Did it yrs ago when my kids were small and got down to 8st 4lb, remember trying dresses on in Monsoon and a 10 was too big! I'm a size 16 now so that feels like light yrs away, lol. I keep picking stuff up to eat and my partner keeps saying "are you SURE you can eat that? This is a very weird diet!" . In fact i wish i had a quid for every time he's said it! Lol

I've never been able to get my head round how it works, just that it does. Did it yrs ago when my kids were small and got down to 8st 4lb, remember trying dresses on in Monsoon and a 10 was too big! I'm a size 16 now so that feels like light yrs away, lol. I keep picking stuff up to eat and my partner keeps saying "are you SURE you can eat that? This is a very weird diet!" . In fact i wish i had a quid for every time he's said it! Lol

You will get back there :) ha my boyfriend has just said to me 'is that all free?' I had SW chips, 2 quorn sausages(2) loads of mushy peas. I explained the sun thing to him. He can't believe how much I can eat ha. Then he said 'if you keep eating and eating free foods will you put weight on?' I was like not if you are hungry lol. And he said he could tell I've lost weight, not sure if that's to gain bf points though lol xxx

And he said he could tell I've lost weight, not sure if that's to gain bf points though lol xxx

Haha that made me smile :) My bf is hopeless - in that, he says I always look lovely no matter what size I am. Aww v sweet but not helpful when I need motivation to lose weight haha!

Quick question - although we can technically eat as much free food as we need, if you were having pasta how much would you cook?

Haha that made me smile :) My bf is hopeless - in that, he says I always look lovely no matter what size I am. Aww v sweet but not helpful when I need motivation to lose weight haha!

Quick question - although we can technically eat as much free food as we need, if you were having pasta how much would you cook?

I don't measure it out. Just bung it in the pan and if there's any left the dog gets it or it's saved till the next day.

Back