Greeneyes will PERSEVERE.........

Happy Palm Sunday, Linda.

I hope things are going well with you and family.

Mel

Hey GE

Hope you are well hun!

How;s the CD going?
Wishing you a good week ahead!

xx

Please don't vanish GE... miss you on the boards.

xxx

Hi Greeneyes - hope you are doing ok? How is CD going?

I hope all is well and you are just busy looking after your family :)
xx

Hi Linda,

I hope you are okay. How is the term break going?

It is hotter than... here. 98 degrees! We left the lazy river to avoid getting fried and are showering up to go to air conditioned mall.

MinnieMel

You ok GE? xx

Hi everyone, have been busy but also bad diet wise..... head isn't in the right place so am trying just healthy eating, but once I go off plan then I stay off plan for the week. Yesterday I decided to try SW again just to get back into the swing of things, will see how it goes.... dont think I could do CD at the moment but I dont want to put on weight, have already gone into the 12s again. I walk down the stairs saying to myself if you eat you will put on weight but it doesn't seem to make any difference I do it anyway. So trying to only eat SW this week. Scales dropped slightly today so yesterday couldn't have been too bad. Hot Cross Buns seem to be my downfall at the moment.

Thanks for caring everyone and being here.....

Morning GE.. while you are ok..!

hope today goes well for you on SW.. take it day by day hun.
enjoy the lovely weather x

GE I had 3 or 4 weeks of this before I was able to give SW a fair go, and now I am so glad I did. Chels, Bess, Alli & co hauled me on track again and I feel 100% better already. I could have posted so much of what you've said - I was so scared that eating would make me gain, but it was binge eating while off plan & awol that did that. Now SW is slowly but surely chipping away at the damage done.

Sending a hug... and a message in a bottle: we are here when you are ready hun, please hang on in there. It can be done. And it can be done without CD, promise.

xxx

GE I had 3 or 4 weeks of this before I was able to give SW a fair go, and now I am so glad I did. Chels, Bess, Alli & co hauled me on track again and I feel 100% better already. I could have posted so much of what you've said - I was so scared that eating would make me gain, but it was binge eating while off plan & awol that did that. Now SW is slowly but surely chipping away at the damage done.

Sending a hug... and a message in a bottle: we are here when you are ready hun, please hang on in there. It can be done. And it can be done without CD, promise.

xxx

What Katy said and an extra hug. xxx

Morning all, looks like it will be a nice sunny day here....... very busy so dont get to go in the sun but as I burn very easily not a good idea anyway. Should really do something with the garden over the long weekend. Off to London tomorrow to watch a re-enactment of the Crucifixion in Trafalgar Square, boys will like it too..... have a great Easter holiday everyone xx

Morning HUny,
I see you wrote its your birthday, when is it? are you doing something nice?

Hope you have a great Easter to hun? we're so lucky with this weather and the lovely long weekends (although i have to work Fri morn & mon Morn!)
We have a b'day meal out sat and a BBQ sunday, so busy and lots of Beck rules to remember along the way to side-step the mountain of choc that'll be around:rolleyes:

Enjoy your trip to Trafalgar square hun, keep the sunscreen handy!

xx

Its my birthday on 27th, not sure what we are doing yet, will have to make up my mind..... lol Shame it couldn't have fallen in the holidays and then we could have had a day out somewhere....

Hope you have a great Easter Linda. xx

Morning GE,

How are you hunny? hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend and enjoying this fabulous weather!

Happy Easter to you & yours

x

Happy Easter, Linda.

The whole SW/CD thing will be much easier after your birthday (adn the wedding) and when everyone is back into their normal routines. So, just enjoy your Easter, Birthday, the wedding and try to keep the damage to a minimum -- then get back at it, when you are ready.

MinnieMel

Back