Greenygirl diary-

The Good:
I saw my cdc yesterday and she weighed me in at 10.11 so that is a 6lb loss on week 1. the website makes that a bmi of 25.1 my CDC said my bmi was 26!!! not sure which is more accurate.

The Bad: couldnt manage my weights yeterday muscles feel really fatigued. may have to reduce weights and increase reps. Feeling very light headed and hubby said I looked very pale

CDC suggested I stay on ss till i reach my target of 9.7 but to add in extra protein on the days I train.

Had tetra pack for lunch and soup for dinner and drank 4l water. Had half a tin of tuna for supper.

Day 6. Feeling a bit week today have checked my body fat % and that is reducing so happy about that. Have the whole house to clean and organise so need to find some energy from somewhere.

OOH had porridge for breakfast was delish- only have one more packet to last till a week on monday- gutted!

Lunch was choc mint and chicken breast for dinner. Having a choc for supper. Have done some weight today but have dropped the weight to half and my reps to only 10 each exercise.

Hubby said I have been very snappy today - think it is my pre- totm and been feeling quiet week not a lot of sleep this week. Feel loads better after having chicken for dinner.

Today been on an all day training for work - had mix of cappuccino and mint choc for breakfast and then again for lunch (whilst everyone else had the takeaway pizza provided I just enjoyed the smell and didn't feel that I was losing out at all). Just had chicken for dinner- finding it quite hard fitting food in cause I am not really hungry. Will have last cd meal when kids in bed. Going to get up before the kids tomorrow to see what changes my scales measure in a week.

Week 2 Starts today:

I have weighed on my scales today and they say......

weight: 145lb
bodyfat: 29.3
Water: 51.6

Super happy about this

You are doing great, Gg!

It's day 8 for me as well!
Still doing fine. I think this is pretty easy...the week-end was no problem whatsoever. I'm just very focused on the weight-loss.
I only want to do this once in this lifetime and never look back after I've reached my goal. And that's 'only' 18 lbs away!
And that's coming from someone who loves to eat all the time, even when she's not hungry...

Thanks Lamaris so we have about the same to lose, I think I posted on your thread before and we are a similar height and age too!
I am enjoying the "meals" and finding it ok. I have been on a training course with work this week and I am sure everyone think I have an eating disorder as they are saying I am not fat etc.

I realise I am not fat, however, I am overweight for me and over the healthy weight range for my height, I luckly carry it well but do not want to stay there, feel there is not long to go before I will be at the right weight for me. I am very apple shaped and carry it all around my stomach which is not healthy (and can be disgused by wearing the right clothes to make me appear smaller)

I am doing Yoga and weights to tone up so that again make the body appear more slimline and of course muscle burns up to 50 cal per hour per lb even resting!!

Thanks guys. I am plodding along with the meals- know which packs I like now. Tried some of the bars yesterday. Cut up caramel, chocolate and malt toffe and tried teh equivilant of half a bar, they were nice but left me craving "real" cholcolate.

Gone off rails- lots of food refs:

:sigh:Well since having my bars I have been a little of the rails. I intoduced evening meals and was very healthy to start but then got very slack with it all.

A combination of making bad choices and poor planning. I forgot to take my food to my training day and ate a massive salad and then 2 slices of pizza. I have even had a couple of barcadi and cokes- the only "good" I can say is that I had pepsi max rather than my normal full fat coke!! :eek:

I had some biscuits but didnt enjoy them so now I know the craving is in my mind and that if I give in I dont enjoy them and sabotage the plan.

I didnt see my CDC this week as we went for two weeks till next appointment I am full of cold, have no energy and I have been eating terribly.

So it is 100% focuss now- back to plan and work my ass off so no long term damage is done. I am so close to goal- I need to keep moving towards it.

Think i might get some ketone sticks today and see if that help me stay focussed.

Back