Greeting from the LT group....

Started LT on 11th June...so a few days under 3 months to loose the 50llbs.....and had a weeks holidays in there also....so not bad going.....home straight.....have a few milestones (work thing and wedding).....holiday in early December....want to be at goal then....

Thanks for all the kind posts....its great motivation.

Was looking at my diary and it works out at about 4llbs per week which is pretty healthy weekly loss - if you loose more its supposed to keep it off longer term??? Has anyone heard that too??

Don't know the answer to that one Bea! I know any weight I lose, whether large weekly losses or small, goes on doulble fast if I revert to my old way of eating!
I see you've had another good loss this week, you'll soon be at target at this rate.:D

Yes was delighted as I only lost half pound the week before....so getting there..thanks for your note.

Wow Bea, you're powering your way through those pounds. Did you stay with Lipotrim? Well done on all your hard work. :D

Reactions: Bea
Wow Bea, you're powering your way through those pounds. Did you stay with Lipotrim? Well done on all your hard work. :D

Oh cheers Splash....yip I did stick to LT in the end......last week I was away with work for a few days and didnt really stick to it - had some meals and a few glasses of vino which felt good I have to admit....

getting back on the wagon this week as I have my end November deadline......I am hoping to get to 132llbs but might be happy enough at 140/145llbs....will see what I look like then......

How have you been....???

I'm getting on ok thanks Bea. Sticking to a low carb diet at the mo until I get a job.
Did you find it easy to get back on the shakes after eating? End of November rolling around very quickly!

Reactions: Bea
Back