Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

Good for you hun xx

Well today has been good! I was supposed to make gammon and chips today but that has gone out of the window! These guys are having take away! just ordered them burger and chips, but I am being a good girl and not ordered myself any :D I am waiting to cook my dinner for when they are eating so I wont be bothered!! :D

Day 20!!

Breakfast:
Fruit salad, honeydew melon, strawberries, grapes and tangerine

Lunch:
Bacon, NUME sausage and egg toasted sandwich! lovely lol

Dinner:
Pasta with mushrooms and onions in my yummy tomato sauce :D

HexA:
30g cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
1 tbsp ketchup (1)
1 tbsp brown sauce (1)
1 NUME sausage (1)
Monster munch (6)
Half curly wurly (3)
Total syns (12)

Really pleased that I haven't fallen off the wagon! I might have a mini twister lolly for 2 syns if I still fancy it later :D its crazy to think that I can have half a bar of chocolate, crisps and an ice lolly all within my allowance!! :D
I love slimming world! :D
xx

I asked my sister about her food diary today, asked how many syns she was having etc as she decided to stay on slimming world rather than go back to slim and save.
OH DEAR!!!

Well she had her hen night on saturday, I worked it out to over 150 syns that night, but I have just found out she has been having about 40 syns a day! she is drinking full sugar coke, having 3 tbsp of full fat mayo on her 'slimming world tuna pasta' thats 15 syns right there on the mayo! she had pie for dinner 20.5 syns, with deep fried chips and a can of full sugar coke!
So I asked her about her superfree foods, she has sometimes 2 satsumas! I asked what else she replied ' umm nothing, sometimes I have a bit of onion, why what should I be having'?? :whoopass:

She hasn't listened to one word I have said, and she hasn't listened to our consultant or read the book!
She then came over and decided to weigh herself and is up 1 and a half lbs, and is angry??!!! hahahaha what do you expect LOL
Anyways rant over lol just figured I should rant here rather than at her because in all honesty I am.. :banghead:

:D xx

She is a bit clueless isn't she xD

You rant away! I totally understand the need :p

The hen do is fair enough, if you can't relax then then when can you? But the rest sounds infuriating. Why not switch to diet coke and lower fat mayo! If she's still whingeing at you you just need to tell her what's what and that you really care about her health but that she has to take responsibility!

The hen do is fair enough, if you can't relax then then when can you? But the rest sounds infuriating. Why not switch to diet coke and lower fat mayo! If she's still whingeing at you you just need to tell her what's what and that you really care about her health but that she has to take responsibility!

I even told her myself to enjoy her night, its few and far between for her, she is a single mum with 2 toddlers and a 14 year old, but the rest drives me crazy lol I don't understand why she is drinking full sugar coke, she used to say she didn't like it! I even gave her a few cans of my coke zero, I always buy extra light mayo, I showed her it was half price in morrisons, so she bought a bottle, but ended up making loads of tuna pasta for everyone and used that one instead of the regular one! now she keeps moaning its to pricey, she buys value one, like 40p a jar, but I explained, yes the other is more pricey but if she uses it in moderation then it will last her ages!

She is really bad with money, I am really good, I have even wrote her a shopping list out and saved her money on it but I couldn't go with her and so she bought all the bad stuff again because its easier for her!
Sisters! LOL
I will figure something out with her, all I know is I am not going to let her bring me down, I am a comfort eater, I reach for cakes and anything in pastry, I am being really good though, so something must be clicking into place haha
xx

She is a bit clueless isn't she xD

You rant away! I totally understand the need :p

I love a good rant haha if it stops me reaching for bad food then I'll take the ranting on here any day! :D
She needs to stop making excuses for everything, she is acting like slimming world is hard, its one of the easiest things to understand in my mind, I love it! She just can't be bothered, I want her to be healthy but I can't force her and I have explained this to her, she just says she is fine, maybe she wants me to cook for her or something, not to sure tbh, maybe she doesn't want to slim down yet and just looks forward to the 2 hour break from the kids (my partner babysits so we can go group)
oh I don't know lol might have a chat with her tomorrow to see what she needs more help with, and try to get her to stop using butter on her bread! just found that out today too!
xx

I think you have the patience of a saint!

I personally think you should stop telling her what to do..... it's not your job.... enjoy your own journey... if she wants to do it she will have to figure it out... there is plenty of help available if she wants it... from gp's from slimming world or any other group she choses to join.... from minis.... point her in our direction then leave her to it...... every time you put effort into trying to help her you are feeding her ego and giving her attention.... :rolleyes:

Just have fun enjoy the journey xx

I personally think you should stop telling her what to do..... it's not your job.... enjoy your own journey... if she wants to do it she will have to figure it out... there is plenty of help available if she wants it... from gp's from slimming world or any other group she choses to join.... from minis.... point her in our direction then leave her to it...... every time you put effort into trying to help her you are feeding her ego and giving her attention.... :rolleyes:

Just have fun enjoy the journey xx

Yeah I will leave her to it hun, just sick of her moaning to me about wanting to lose the weight, she always wants to do what I am doing in regards to losing weight but once she starts she moans at me some more :(

Enough is enough though! She can do as she pleases, I'm not going to give her anymore advice, because it does get me down when she doesn't like my advice, and moans like I am keeping something from her!
Xx

Just read your diary, you are doing really well hun!
i agree with the other girls, you need to leave your sister to do her own thing. She will soon sit up and take notice as you get smaller and smaller!

Just read your diary, you are doing really well hun!
i agree with the other girls, you need to leave your sister to do her own thing. She will soon sit up and take notice as you get smaller and smaller!

Hi hun thanks,
I am leaving her to it now as she has just had a go at me now about her bridesmaids dress, the place they ordered it from made all the dresses to big, so she had to go and get measured yesterday to get it taken in, but she flipped at me because 'how is she going to work slimming world out and not lose weight cause the dress will look bad'?!

So I kindly pointed out to her that I didn't ask her to go slimming world with me, she wanted to do it, and it's up to her what she does! it doesn't bother me what she does anymore and I'm not even going to the wedding so talk to the bride about it, so what happens I get this thrown in my face..

'yeah of course you don't give to ****'s about me, keep thinking of yourself like always, you're a selfish *****!'

I am out in more ways than one with her! I will not speak to her now until she apologises! I am so upset! she has literally just been on the phone screaming at me! what on earth does she want me to say? she wants to lose weight with slimming world, but doesn't want to go down in size until after the wedding, but at the same time is asking me how she won't put weight on if she doesn't do slimming world.

:psiholog:

Sorry for moaning again, just so down and wanted to come on here rather than eat any chocolate :(
xx

Chin up hun..... rant away... enjoy your menu planning

It sounds like you have gone way beyond the call of duty. In the next couple of weeks/months, when you have lost significant amounts of weight, she'll regret not taking it serious at the same time as you! She'll really want to listen to you then!

Until then, I think you deserve to just concentrate on yourself!

Good luck tomoz!

It sounds like you have gone way beyond the call of duty. In the next couple of weeks/months, when you have lost significant amounts of weight, she'll regret not taking it serious at the same time as you! She'll really want to listen to you then!

Until then, I think you deserve to just concentrate on yourself!

Good luck tomoz!

Thanks hun :) xx

Hi guys :)
Just wanted to update with my weigh in today, I'll update my signature tomorrow along with my food diary :)

2lbs off!!! Woohoo! :D

Just 2-1/2lbs until I get my half stone certificate, upping my exercise this week to try to help lol
Hope you are all well :)

BTW my sis is back to her starting weight
Xx

How's your day been hun x

Yay to the loss hun..... sorry your head hurts xx sleep well

Back