group activity

JimJam87

Determined to do this
My C did this in group last week and i forgot about it but she reminded us this week and thought it'd be a nice motivational thread, and would give others some tips too.
She gave us all 2 post-it notes and asked us to write why we joined SW in the 1st place/what our end goal is on 1, and on the other to write a positive change we were going to make for the following week.
So mine were...

End goal/Reason for joining : To feel better about myself and have more confidence.

Positive change : Plan my meals for the week

Hi there!

Reason for joining is to stop being ill, and to feel good about myself, and to wear nice clothes!

Postive Change this week: Have some syns left over
:)

Fab idea!!

Reason for joining: to be fit and healthy, and buy and wear beautiful clothes!!

Positive change: stay within weekly syns

:)

Reason for joining: to be healthier and stop the recurring heartburn. (heartburn now gone)

Positive for this week: up the exercise to try and help undo the damage of last week. (done 2 spin and 1 pump this week already and have an 8 mile walk planned on Sat).

Super idea!!!

Reason for joining: Ballooned after my road accident due to pain killers and sitting still! Wanted to not only get back to pre accident weight but also get within a healthy weight range... a first!!!

Do good for this coming week: Really try to up my activity levels.

thanks original poster!! :)

Back