Group Biggest Loser Competition Anyone?

Right all entrants are in...If you have not already PM'd me your start weights can you please do so by 8pm tonight.

DQ and I are currently collating the Team so will be in a position to publish the total starting weight of each team either very late tonight or tomorrow morning.

The Rules will be published later today.

Can i pm tomorrow please? I am starting tomorrow and dont want to weigh until then. Cheers

OK, hun...you (and only you!:D) can have special dispensation!!

count me in too :)

OK, hun...you (and only you!:D) can have special dispensation!!

Thanks Diva! I could weigh tonight i suppose, but my losses this week will be more than usual! I will have an unfair advantage as i weigh in the morning out of habit! I am starting ss tomorrow as i have a meal out this eve for a friends birthday (Justine; remember her??)

ummm am i too late to join up? xx

If you want another entrant to even up teams i'll join in - but bear in mind i'm going away for 5 days on 7th Feb - don't want to disadvantage my team!!

Thanks Diva! I could weigh tonight i suppose, but my losses this week will be more than usual! I will have an unfair advantage as i weigh in the morning out of habit! I am starting ss tomorrow as i have a meal out this eve for a friends birthday (Justine; remember her??)

I most certainly do remember Justine...who could possibly forget her!!! :D :D Give her a birthday hug from me...:)

If you want another entrant to even up teams i'll join in - but bear in mind i'm going away for 5 days on 7th Feb - don't want to disadvantage my team!!

You're not allowed to join...I've got a whole separate challenge going on for you!!! :D :D

We have 21 including Lynseylou - we could have three teams of 7 each? Hels, perhaps you would like to be team captain for that one??

The names I have:

1 Angelchops
2 Chika
3 Fiona78
Flabbyfay
Fuzzy Angel
6 Hedgemag
MandyB2
Mandye
9 Myrtlemoo
Nce1
11 Ninababes
RedPam
Slimforlife
Sumayah
Wannabemine
Wannalose8stone
Westiegirl
Yummymummy
Want2bThin
WannabeMinime
LynseyLou

DQ - you took the words out of my mouth....will speak to Hels!

So we are looking at either 3 teams of 7, including Fiona or 2 teams of 10, if Fiona is no longer in???

The absolute deadline for participants has to be TODAY - let's say 5pm - otherwise we could be collecting starting weights all week!!! :D

So far we have 20 participants...so it's still 2 teams. If you want to be a part of this you will need to be quick....

Back