Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Group closing!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jupiter, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Full Member

So I just started back at SW a couple of weeks ago and now they tell me the group is closing and moving to another town! :(
    This was the only one I could get to regularly due to it's time and location, so I guess it's time to 'go it alone'. Pity really as I'll lose the access to the website which was really handy....:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Full Member

They do three sessions a day 9:30am 5:30pm and 7:30pm. I go to the 9:30 one but the consultants from this group and another are swapping and the new one here is stopping the morning one. Evenings are no good for me as I work nights.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  6. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know how you feel, my group hasn't closed but due to shifts I used to go to a morning class if I was a Late shift and that group has shut.

There isn't one group in the area that does a morning, the nearest one I found was 17 miles from home in the opposite direction to where I work, I did go last week but I basically had to get up do the 35 return trip, quickly get changed and then drive the 40 miles to work!

7. Jupiter

Jupiter Full Member

Yeah it's a pain isn't it! Oh well, I've still got this site where everyone is so helpful and supportive :gen126:

8. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

You could join online if you find the website useful, think it works out at around £5-£6 pound a week so not much more than the group.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.