Group closing!

Jupiter

So I just started back at SW a couple of weeks ago and now they tell me the group is closing and moving to another town! :(
This was the only one I could get to regularly due to it's time and location, so I guess it's time to 'go it alone'. Pity really as I'll lose the access to the website which was really handy....:sigh:

How annoying, why is it closing?

They do three sessions a day 9:30am 5:30pm and 7:30pm. I go to the 9:30 one but the consultants from this group and another are swapping and the new one here is stopping the morning one. Evenings are no good for me as I work nights.

I know how you feel, my group hasn't closed but due to shifts I used to go to a morning class if I was a Late shift and that group has shut.

There isn't one group in the area that does a morning, the nearest one I found was 17 miles from home in the opposite direction to where I work, I did go last week but I basically had to get up do the 35 return trip, quickly get changed and then drive the 40 miles to work!

Yeah it's a pain isn't it! Oh well, I've still got this site where everyone is so helpful and supportive :gen126:

You could join online if you find the website useful, think it works out at around £5-£6 pound a week so not much more than the group.

Back