group /online Bodyoptimise?

danlinais

IVE just started sw recently ,just wondered about your thought s on this what you prefer?
currently trying it solo went to group yrs ago stopped going when had a change in consultant as didnt find her very helpful.
if i go back to group I wont be able to get to the local group everywk ,alsowonder if body optimise is worth the money currently an offer on 20.00 off ,but you have to pay for 3mths then its 20.00 amonth ,do you get allthe info as at group get a starter pack as
ee is new to me trying to get my head round it !

Well I'm not a group kind of gal, prefer to do it on my own so joined bodyoptimise. Unless you like the kudos of yay well done and speaking to people and having a consultant to speak to then bodyoptimise is the way to go. Bodyoptomise offers everything in the way of how the plan works and a food diary, syns online, syns calculator etc. And no you don't get a starter pack which I personally think is pants seeing as it works out the same for bodyoptimes a week as it does for class but I got over that lol. There is also LOTS of recipes you can look at and save in your favourites which is great. I use this group as my 'class' but I don't have to do anything face to face and that suits me. I have done SW with the classes years ago and got to target but I only ever went to get weighed and then go, couldn't be bothered with all the yak after. Saying that I'm also not a weighing kind of person and prefer to see how I feel in my clothes, I don't personally care about the gold stars for 1st off etc but it motivates most people. Hope this is helpful but it's just my point of veiw I'm sure there will be lots more from the 'other side'.

Wendy

No it doesn't include anything but what is on the site. Saying that not sure if the featured recipes in the magazines might be on the site, but think of it this way besides the fact that you don't get a starter pack (which again I think is rubbish) you have to pay for everything else and its the same price/month.

Wendy

The down side of online SW is that when you get to target you still have to pay to access the site. If you attend group it's free and they give you the password each week.
I enjoy group as for me it's one way of keeping in control, and I like the people who go so it's a social thing too.

That is true Malaika hadn't thought of it like that. Saying that I'm really only interested in the recipes which I plan to print off and I have the red and green recipe books, and the syns. Also plan on getting the food directory and still continuing to use this group (a bit away from getting to target but it WILL happen one day, bit of positive reinforcement there lol) So for me I'll be set :)

Wendy

It really is horses for courses.

I need the support of a class - as well as all the little tips that crop up during the chats from other members BUT I can understand those who say the classes aren't for them.

Personally I love Online. Me and my other half are very busy, i work 3x 16 hour days, 1x 12 hours day, and 2x 9 hour days as i works for the local authority and im a nanny, and i dont phisically have the time to go to a meeting but always have a computer handy! plus i love all the little tools and tips and trick and the recipe section, to have a browse through plus i like to see my little weight loss chart as it starts to plummet.

I just find it works for my life style.

I got the red green and Ee books when i signed up, as i picked gold because if me and my OH went to classes it would cost the same as the online subscription

thanks for your comments everyone ,Ididnt stay alot when I did go mostly weighed and went and oftened missed wks with work
kissme will pop and look at the site if you can now get the books as well like you say doesnt work out any more than going to groupas nearest one for me is2o mins away as the evening 1 where I live is no good as Iwork mon till10pm
IREALLY wanted the ee books as it is new to me
what ive picked up seems similar to superexpress
did have good losses with it one difference you only have 1 HEA+B

Back