1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Grr a gain and I was so good :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by letsgetlosing, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ok so there will b emany posts about how gains were undeserved but mine really was!
    Have had a really clean week- no wine, always under 15syns, so much superfree that my free portions were cut down, loads of swimming.
    Feel really disappointed, demotivated , the lot.
    I had a sts last week and so for the whole of July I lost 3lb which I dont think is that great considering I was following the plan.

I do green days as I dont like meat very much.

It seems to have come round quick but tomoro will be the start of * week so I know that this may be causing me to hold onto a little extra water.

Ho hum. :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I can appreciate youre feeling demotivated but if it is star week then that is the most likely explanation. Im quite forunate in that i know when mine are coming (on the pill) so i just take my star weeks as holidays now as i know i will gain no matter how good i am and i refuse to pay to see that and feel depressed. Probably not the best advice, but i do make sure i still stick to plan in that time.

Edited to say i can put on up to 5 pounds on star week so a sts is great going!!
  4. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Do you keep track of how your weights look around the * week? As FunkyMunky says it's seems to be the most likely cause.

Maybe trying out some new meals ideas/recipes this week if you usually eat the same things all the while? Make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids too.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.