Grr stupid grr small minded people

LOL, nothing worse than being given diet info by some one fatter than you.

God yes I remember when I did slimming world before and the three women that ran the meetings could have given the rolypolys a run for their money! Don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at them, but my god, how can you honestly expect people to buy into what your saying when you obviously don't practise what you preach?

It is possible to go too far the other way though. I know a doctor who won't give any diet/nutrition advice to her patients at all because she says there's no point as she's bigger than most of them. OK, she is. But she's the only female doc in the practice and a lot of people prefer a same-sex doc so then they don't get any advice at all. Sometimes it is right to advise people to "do as I say, not as I do"!!

I suspect you both have a point Rela/IB

Not a problem I have ;)

I do my own, I'm not spending £10 on a number 1 thank you.

Yes, but you'd hardly be wanting a number 1 would you IB.

Pooh yes, After all my years in the middle and far east, the only part of me that burns is my head, where I used to have hair. LOL

I'd look good with a grade 1 I reckon....hubs says if I eat any more eggs I'll turn into one LOL

?? grade 1? no no, Number 1 is the phrase Rela, come on wake up at the back. LOL

I've had another comment this morning.
It was from the receptionist at JJB while I was asking for the carb content in their protein shakes.
She told me they contained 19 grams which I said was way too much as I'm doing Atkins. With this she tut tutted and pronounced 'That diet is bad news'!!
I thought 'Oh here we go', I couldn't be bothered to get onto the rights and wrongs so just said 'Well it sure beats being obese'.
That, she couldn't argue with ;)

LOL, nice one Jaybar. That shut her up.

Back