grr why am I hungry?!

Haha don't we all - I just shouted at my housemate cause I was talking to my other housemate about my calorie in take and he says "That's really not haelthy" - he got a right mouthful and said sorry immediately. hahah - don't mess with me today! I'm on top of the world - but these low cals can switch me! haha

You're def right about stopping when you need to, you';re consuming low cal yes, but your body is burning fat for fuel so why not exercise that fat fuel I say. If I feel weak or lightheaded I'd stop immediately. And I'm only doing light exercise. I won't try keep up with the class, just go at my own pace.

YOUR WEIGH IN IS AMAZING :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's nearly a bloody stone already. I'm so happy for you Becca :D:D:D

And expecting smaller in future means no disappointment, so good plan.

smashing it - well done xxx

Thanks Biz!! Mostly water I reckon as in the days before I was going up lb by lb. I was eating lots of salty, fatty, sugary stuff so I expect I had lots of water retention. My stomach was definitely swollen out.

Feeling amazing today though! I hope it carries on. I can't see a difference yet and I think each week will be hard for a pound or two off but I got this far that I'm determined to keep going until I can see a difference! And a big one. Nice slimmer legs, arms and tummy please!!

How are you getting on today?

Work is a training day. I wasn't told! So I've had to wait til now to have my first meal - a bar for convenience and something to chew. I've been up since 7am... That's six hours I've been here starving lol and can't drink much water either because I can't leave the meeting to keep nipping to the loo!

And as for what your housemate said.. 600 calories wouldn't be safe if you were doing it alone but you have the products that give you all your RDA! I wouldn't think many of us get our RDA eating regular food even consuming thousands more calories.
Fast weight loss might not be recommended but it's a lot better getting down to a healthy weight than staying overweight that causes health problems and mental stresses.

I'm sure other people will notice before you do as well :) I already feel like my face is less puffy. I too ate like crap last week, my Tum made me look pregnant! I feel like I'm less bloated out now so that's a bonus.

That's so annoying about work. Other people don't realise how much routines matter. I'm just at the pub today, no one here like 2 customers. So I'm just listening to whatever music I want and drinking water, pint after pint! I had a coffee with some shake in it. Gonna save my real full pack for before the gym - LBT today !! :/ ha

And you're so right about the VCLD. DIY ones are dangerous, but getting all your Vits, knowing a lot about ketosis and listening to your body keep you safe. Trying to explain these things to a skinny boy will never happen. Haha xx

Urgh skinny guys are annoying. Eat what they want and never put on any weight. My housemate ate a whole load of white bread with lots or butter and two eggs in one sitting like it was nothing the other day! I was gasping

It'll catch up on em one day haha

When I was younger I could eat what I wanted... I think that's the problem, I never learned to not eat everything in sight!

Our mum always used food as treats / comfort after our dad died so I have a rubbish relationship with food

Aw, sorry to hear that Becca. But you make a good point - many of us here turn to food when stressed or just eat because food is there or they're bored. We all need to learn to eat sensibly and retrain our brains!

Aw, sorry to hear that Becca. But you make a good point - many of us here turn to food when stressed or just eat because food is there or they're bored. We all need to learn to eat sensibly and retrain our brains!

Exactly :) I think Exante is helping me realise that it's okay to eat 3 times a day without snacking and that I can still feel quite satisfied with smaller portion sizes. I'm on day 9 now so I know I won't starve by waiting to eat. Used to snack all day before so it's the cravings / habit of getting food that are making it difficult not actual real hunger. It's hard right now though. I just got up after an awful nights sleep and have a stressful day at work ahead... my first thought was what can I eat to make myself feel better.

And I still have a big Easter egg that I have to leave till after my 30 day challenge. Tough! :17729:

Back