Grrr!! So Fliping Angry Right Now!

kitibom

So irritated with hubby right now! I TOLD him I don't want ppl knowing am on 6:51:14 PM diet. I don't wanna have to explain my self to anyone, its a personal choice! I went to work and had resisted all the pastries and cakes and food on dsiplay. (I own a restaurant) And then he walks in with his friend for dinner...and 1st thing friend says is so what's all this I hear about u doing some starvation diet? Stupid guy now started asking me stupid questions and trying to tempt me with his food and booze! And THEN got on the phone to start telling his friend who's fasting for ramadan how he's sitting with someone who's voluntarily fasting on a crazy diet and blahblahblah. So angry... Doesn't sound like a big deal...but when you've had a long hard day...and u r feeling weak and hungry these things can really set u off...silly skinny men! Anyway...I've just weighed myself and lost 1kg btwn this morning and this evening so stuff em! Lol!

aw kitibom i wish could hug u! men just dont get it, my boyfriend is skinny and is actually taking these yummy shakes to put on weight and he thinks its soooo funny i'm on shakes to lose weight, he actually thinks we're n the same boat even though he has three meals a day plus snacks plus shakes and booze AHHHH!

It's true! Why is it that the second people you know, knowww you're losing weight? they're always trying to get you to eat this and to eat that? People who haven't had a weight problem in their life just don't get it. It's not just men. But yea, sure. Men do tend to like a bit of junk in the trunk. But see once you start fitting into sexy lingerie and fancy dresses they're quick to appreciate it though! You're not starving yourself otherwise there's no way you would still be alive after 3-4days. Like it says. The powder has all the nutrients your body needs to function. And it's three shakes a day! It's not like you're living on air!
Good for you for keeping it up regardless.

Good for you for keeping on!!! Beware of people trying to sabotage your efforts!!! Good for you!!! x

Back