Grrrr struggling a bit today...

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
Not going to give in but just want to eat and eat.Having a black coffee instead and have got some cross stitch to do if I get really desperate.

It's just a feeling, that's all, it will pass, and you are too strong to even entertain the possibility of giving in to it! :)

Not going to give in but just want to eat and eat.Having a black coffee instead and have got some cross stitch to do if I get really desperate.

Girl u are doing so well n I'm really proud of u. We all have off days. Keep remembering its one meal at a time xx

I am strong I am strong I am strong repeat times 10000000 LOL

Well done for not giving in to that dreaded feeling! Won't lie.. 5 weeks in and I'm starting to get it every day coz I am bored of dieting. Come too far to give in though! Chin up :D xx

I had my veg soup and 3 cups of tea and some water and still wanting to eat so am going to go do something crafty to take my mind off it as staring at the laptop isn't helping.

Yes getting busy helps take your mind off of eating

yeah I feel bored, its sad as food makes my day! I get excited thinking about what im having for tea, and I love to ask the OH what he had for lunch! you can channel it positively though and get excited about healthy food that makes you thin!

Back