Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Grrrr tescos!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by robsterswife, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. robsterswife

robsterswife Tummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23.12%)
    I had to get an tescos online shop this week ,always buy the low fat greek yoghurt,been eating the full fat one for 3 days as did'nt realise they delivered the wrong one,have eaten 3/4 of the pot,need to work the syns out :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. H*Bomb

H*Bomb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wouldn't dwell on it - mistakes happen! However, did they substitute it? We always make sure the 'Don't Substitute' box is ticked on items that they could give us a full fat alternative.

4. robsterswife

robsterswife Tummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23.12%)
    No it was'nt a sub and was low fat on my order confirmation,never mind hey :( lol

5. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm sure it won't be many syns. Sometimes it's worth the extra syns as they're much tastier and creamier!

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It will have been because the 0% fat one was out of stock and they have substituted an alternative as H*Bomb suggested. That's one reason why I don't like online shopping to be honest. And if you choose not to have substitutes then you run the risk of not having the ingredients you want for a particular recipe. I also like choosing my own fruit and veg!

Last edited: 18 February 2010
  7. H*Bomb

H*Bomb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That was one reason why we were not so keen on online shopping - expecting them to give us the really crap/almost out of date fruit and veg. However have to say so far we have been fine.
    Plus the not having to spend 2 hours a week shopping is brilliant, and not having the opportunity to 'accidentally' buy sauasage rolls and pies helps sticking to the diet.

8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    See I'm a bit sad and I enjoy my weekly visit to Asda. I go early on Sunday morning and it's really quiet, zip around in about 30 mins, only get what's on my list, and then treat myself to brekkie in the cafe. If I was shopping on a saturday afternoon then that would be hell on earth but at 9am on a sunday morning it's quite a pleasurable experience. Like I said .. I'm a bit sad!

9. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    - im quite sad too, i enjoy my weekly shop!!
    plus online shopping, i think i'd find that more hassle!! not knowing if its going to be right etc x

10. robsterswife

robsterswife Tummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23.12%)
    I enjoy my weekly shop too ,but I live on the 3rd floor and it's half term and hubby was at work blah blah blah.
    I love picking my own fruit veg and meat ,I'm fussy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.