Grrrr

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Well i got to the end of the day, should i say end of my 1st day. Which is really good. I had emailed my CDC earlier to let him know id started, only to receive an email tonite to say hes away on holiday, and wont be there on sat when id need to be there to get more packs :(

Oh oh! Not sure what to suggest. How many days after Saturday will he be away? Maybe one of the CDCs on here can suggest what to do...
Don't let this wee setback knock you off track tho missus!! ;)
Cx

He didnt actually say. I was due to start on the 5th so was to meet him 11th. Maybe i should look for another CDC in my area, can u do that

You could get more packs now if he's still home now ? Since he's gone the 11th apparently ?

Good luck xx

No hes gone now, the 11th is when i was originally due to see him, had i not started early it would have been fine.

check on the CD site for other CC in your area. when my CDC went away she gave me a number of another local CDC incase i needed it.

dont know where you live, as i know some places have loads and others not, however if you call and explain they will help you out

Back