Grrrrr. Constipation (Far TMI!)

I only go once a week, but when I do its a huge one. And its like giving birth. I have been taking Fibresure for weeks now and it doesnt seem to be doing anything. I had a go with Dulcolax (think thats what it was called) and I got to nursery to drop the girls off when the cramps came and I blocked their toilet.

Any recommendations please? I don't think I can put up with this much longer!:(

Hiya,

You are not alone. I was like this when i first started.

1. get some Fibre89 from your CDC for preventative measure.

2. Get some fibregel (i use the orange one, it doesnt kick me outta ketosis). IT will soften it so its not so painful. OR there are certain husks you can get. Cant remember the name.

3. Do you have the bars? I find they help. Give a little more ruffage.

4. If all else fails. Do a SS+ meal once a week. You would be suprised the difference it makes.

It will get better honey. Stick with it. Its worth it.

BIG HUGS!!!

I've been in abstinence now for 100 days, so i know its just getting worse not better. I will speak to my CDC and see what she says. I have a bar a day, and really dont want to start introducing food yet...I still have a way to go. Thanks for replying :D

Before you take the fibre89, make sure you have been for a number 2 and cleared your system. Otherwise the fibre89 makes it a lot worse, I know from very painfully experience.

I got very badly constipated and have to go to my doctor, I don't want to sound disgusting but I couldn't stop bleeding, after my giant rabbit pallets came out. To get the rest out the nurse had to do that!!! As I couldn't stop shaking in pain. They put me on a high fibre complex carb diet for a week & I haven't had a problem, now I am back to SSing.

Obviously you don't want to do that, as I put on a lot of weight in that week. I would clear your system with senakot (if that works for you) and then take the fibre89 and make sure you are drinking enough water (I think that's why I got constipated in the first place). Hot drinks help you go for a number 2, exercise also helps, a hot bath is good with a little baby oil in the water (I don't mean to sound rude, but in the bath from the number 2 hole you can try to suck up some water, which will help soften whats waiting to come out).

I really feel for you xxxxxxxx

Just gave you rep blueyes, because you have just made me laugh for the first time in two weeks!!! The way you describe that last bit is so funny xxxxxxx
Thank you. Ive been having a mini nervous breakdown I think for a couple of weeks, and I have just come online to say that I am back and there you were, just waiting to make me giggle lol.
Lynne x

Back