grrrrr woken up in the worst mood!!

Hey dobbie, not too bad to be honest I'm sure had I not cheated twice I would already be at goal hehe

Aww well I reckon 3 weeks if you stick on SS with 3 packs I'm not having any bars I only have the hot mint choc or choc tetra thats it for me lol. I'm starving now though I'm resisting not to eat now until monday lol

Ive been hungriar today-convinced its because i had four yesterday but going to get back into the swing of things now!
Fuffa- how comes no bars?! Do they make you lose it slower??
I have also decided upon seeing your wedding photo- congrats btw and talking to dobbie as well as reading others posts that i am the only bloody single person on the site haha!
Does that make it easier or harder do you think lol!!
Im 5.6 and a half....im CDC isnt happy about the weight i want to go down to really :S
xxxx

LOL FP You won't be for long after you're at goal:D I got married 3 yrs ago how old are you? I'm 25 (sniff) hehe

I am strugglying tonight I am starving I really hope I dont break:cry:

Im 22....lol and i dont think that'll be the case!
Im starving also!!!!sob sob! I just want another peanut bar haha but ill be strong- maybe go to bed at like 8 lol.
Lets think of something to take our mind off it.....errrrmmmmm.......most embarrassing moment of your life to date- what was it!?xxxx

Erm Loads just can't think of any off the top of my head lol I remember splitting my trousers in a nightclub( I have done this twice now lol)

Erm falling on my bum at gatwick airport. Oh yesterday going to see my CDC and asking her husband if josephine was in. que him saying no wrong house love so I'm like no thsi is her house what you on about?

I only realised her name isn't josephine (who was my old CDC from 2yrs ago)
I could have died when I realised my mistake hahaha

Back