Grrrrr

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ronniejacobs, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hate winter my excema on my legs is sooooo itchy. My skin has gone so dry its really bugging me just want to scratch all the time - have even bitten off my nails to stop breaking the skin lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

sounds painful - hugs x

4. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Ouch!

5. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I get that too, it drives me mad. I have had to give up wearing long boots in the winter because they make it itch more, even long socks make me itch :s

6. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Snap! I have been using the extra moisturising lotion by Garnier and it seems to be helping a bit

7. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is a Japanese cream called Yu-Be - you can buy it online from various places - just Google "YuBe Cream" (tick the "pages from the UK" button or you will get a lot of American and Japanese sites which won't be much help in searching for a stockist). SpaceNK and HQHair are two possibilities.

It costs around £12 for a tube and lasts for ages. I have recommended it to so many people for various skin conditions and everyone has loved it. It has a slightly medicinal smell to start with but that fades very quickly. I wouldn't be without it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.