Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Grrrrr

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ronniejacobs, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hate winter my excema on my legs is sooooo itchy. My skin has gone so dry its really bugging me just want to scratch all the time - have even bitten off my nails to stop breaking the skin lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

sounds painful - hugs x

4. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Ouch!

5. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I get that too, it drives me mad. I have had to give up wearing long boots in the winter because they make it itch more, even long socks make me itch :s

6. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Snap! I have been using the extra moisturising lotion by Garnier and it seems to be helping a bit

7. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is a Japanese cream called Yu-Be - you can buy it online from various places - just Google "YuBe Cream" (tick the "pages from the UK" button or you will get a lot of American and Japanese sites which won't be much help in searching for a stockist). SpaceNK and HQHair are two possibilities.

It costs around £12 for a tube and lasts for ages. I have recommended it to so many people for various skin conditions and everyone has loved it. It has a slightly medicinal smell to start with but that fades very quickly. I wouldn't be without it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.