• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more


There is a Japanese cream called Yu-Be - you can buy it online from various places - just Google "YuBe Cream" (tick the "pages from the UK" button or you will get a lot of American and Japanese sites which won't be much help in searching for a stockist). SpaceNK and HQHair are two possibilities.

It costs around £12 for a tube and lasts for ages. I have recommended it to so many people for various skin conditions and everyone has loved it. It has a slightly medicinal smell to start with but that fades very quickly. I wouldn't be without it!

Similar threads