Grrrrrr

I think it's great what Rosemary says about throwing out all your unhealthy food so you can't be tempted...but what if you still live at home and everyone else wants icecream and biscuits and loads of crap??

I fell victim to an icecream cornetto and some marshmallows today, luckily only on day 3 so don't feel too bad about having to start afresh tomorrow.

Any advice?

This is me too. Plus my business is cake baking and decoration - that's a real killer! Willpower is my only advice. Put a pic up where the biscuits are to motivate you x

there is always gonna be temptation whether your going out or at peoples houses its good that you get to learn now that even though theres biscuits in the house you dont have to eat them, thats the reason people get over weight cause they forget to say actually no i wont have a biscuit cause if i do im having more calories than i should i know its not easy i had three last night lol but as long as you think right i had 3 biscuits last night i wont have a yoghurt after lunch or ill only have one slice of bread, its evening things out which i think rc teaches you to do XXX good luck

Back