grrrrrrr......

frenchie34

Ok, so day 17 and been 100%. Weight loss amazing so why, tonight am I wanting to devour everything and anything? Have had my 3 shakes, 3 litres of water and 2 cups of tea yet my stomach is growling like a lion and I cannot distract myself! Help please!

Think about your progress so far :) think about why you began this journey in the first place :) read some inspirational weight loss stories online :)

Hope you resisted and didnt stray?? have you been having like diet coke etc and the added drinks that you seem to be allowed on exante?

how you doing frenchie? keep going you are doing brill

well.... I caved..... but put the food away before I ate it. Just hoping for a decent weigh in on Saturday to congratulate my will power. This week is definitely a struggle! Thanks for asking though, I WILL SUCCEED!!!!!

well done for not eating it!!! There will be weeks that it is hard, but it passes. It's good to see you being determined. You can do this and be all slim for summer!

You have done o well working through your though moments....well done and I am sure that it will pay off at your weigh in,

Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks Kate! Only 4 more pounds till original target and 7 weeks to do it in. Might have to go for the 2 stone target instead! X

Brilliant result...well done you x

Lol, you didn't cave at all! Congrats... Next time, look up Paul McKenna ; he has a technique for distracting yourself from food cravings that involves tapping on your wrist and forehead. Works for me :)

I've read an elastic band on your wrist and flicking it hen you feel tempted, don't know how true that is but might be worth a go

Back