GSP's journey away from emotional eating

Hmm, I've lost less than a stone since minimins shut down. I would say that was depressing, but I was quite pleased to maintain for a lot of that time, considering how stressed I was. And now I'm on a losing streak again. :)

Not sure if I'll migrate back over here, but hopefully some familiar faces that didn't manage to find us at the other forum will turn up.

Hi GSP :) I seem to be reading both forums, not sure where I will finally end up yet. A stone gone is fab! Especially with everything that has gone on in the last few months! :)

Well done- amazing.... Back here again.... I didn't keep up my weight loss last time... Working nights scuppered me and I didn't have the energy to do anything about it... Feeling inspired by you and now back on it ... Well done again X X X

Just popping by to subscribe. Well done on such amazing weight loss :)

happy new year gps hope 2016 is your year x x

Hi again, everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. Things got hectic over the holidays, especially since we accepted an offer on the house! And almost immediately after, we had an offer accepted on a house we love. If all goes well, we should be moving at the end of February. Eek!

I managed to maintain over Christmas, amazingly. Still at 13 stone 7 this week, hoping to see a loss next week. Hope you've all been well! xx

Edit: After reading susu's diary and seeing her goal to get out of the obese category in 2016, I decided to copy her and set the same goal for myself. :D Then I went and did the calculations, and apparently I only need to lose 9 lbs to be classified as overweight rather than obese. Didn't realise I was that close!

Last edited:
GPS im over the moon for you 2016 looks like your year the house you want and love in your grasp and weight going amazing you go my ray of sunshine and enjoy 2016 x x x

Well done for maintaining over Christmas! I somehow managed to gain an epic 15lbs!!! Lost 6lbs of it so far.

Great news on the house, very exciting! I am so happy for you, especially as it is one you love :)

Back