Guilty Pleasures that are innocent(ish)!

soleros are only 5 :eek::eek: while they are on special offer at Asda and sainsburys I indulge daily :D

i love sushi also ... im not a hge fan of fish so i usually get cucumber and pepper ones and also the sweet egg i need to find out if they are syns

i like my alpen light bars (3 syns ) chocolate and fudge or 2 for hexb

im also partial to a few mikado sticks aswell i try not to eat more than 2 and put the box away cause if i didnt i would eat the whole box lol

I've been reaching for FAB ice lollies lately... at only 4 syns each I've been having 2 a day for the last week :)

I ate a whole box of mikado the other day. 10 syns very well spent i felt. :)

im not overly keen on using my syns tbh

not cause i think they are bad but because im not much of a sweet fiend i do like to dabble with occasional choccie bikkie but often

I am however a fish n chip fiend :( i love the chippy which i havnt been near since i started this diet

battered sausages and chips and garlic mayo dip
cod and chips and gravy and bread and butter

yummmmm

one of those will be my target treat :D when i hit my target and have maintained for a full month im going to treat myself to a chippy :D

I am addicted to walls mini choc twister lollys so creamy and chocolatey and all for 2 syns I have at least 1 every day
and better still only 97p for 8 in Asda atm mmmmmmmm

I bought these the other day, and I have to agree... they are soooo good!

Mars ice cream bars from a multipack are only 7 syns............FOR A MARS BAR!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that??????

omg really???? ooo im going to check that out and if its right i officially love you for pointing it out!!!!!

Mini Twisters (the lime and strawberry ones for me) - OMG, yummy and a great way to spend 2.5 Syns!

And fun size Crunchies - 4 Syns each - I have one every day with my lunch!

is Sushi free?
If it contains just fish and rice, yes!

Some of the pieces have mayonaisse or sesame seeds which contain syns, but I go to fantastic sushi bar in Manchester and just pick plates of the conveyor belt that contain just fish, vegetable, rice or seaweed- luuurvly

Oh, and I made a mistake on the Mars- they are 8.5 for the multipack ones (59ml) or 10 syns for the normal ones in the newsagents (71ml)- still a syn bargain in my opinion- sorry for the lie!!!!

im not overly keen on using my syns tbh

not cause i think they are bad but because im not much of a sweet fiend i do like to dabble with occasional choccie bikkie

Wee doll, you don't have to use your syns on sweet things - think gravy, mayo, olive oil etc. You really should have at least 5 a day. If and when you reach a plateau you will have nothing to cut down on other than portion sizes so try and have some syns!!

My pleasure is rich tea biscuits. I love them and have often had 5 with my evening cuppa for my full 10 syns!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Wow - thanks everyone - what a lot of great guilty/innocent pleasures! :thankyou:

I'm glad I'm not alone in mine - I think P&W's are soooo good. Really hit that spot! But I shall be taking on everyone's ideas - think I may have to investigate Mikados next. I did see these on offer on Tesco.com for 79/80p (til 1st June). Question is - milk, dark or white?!! :gimi:
xx

Back