Guilty

milkybar

why do i feel guilty for using some of my weeklies?

today i went to boot camp and earned a whopping 17 activity points!

today we have had a picnic down the beach!

and now for dinner we are getting a nandos,

iv added it all up and have used 50 points(im on 37) i know this is fine and is allowed but im already beatign myself up and i dont know why?

the only thing i can think is that i might not loose weight if i go into my weeklies ?

I find this so difficult too; I think it's because the weeklies are separate and seem special - that aspect was probably better on the old system where we could save points up and carry them on.

I find it's most difficult when I'm planning to have something major like a meal out. I still can't get my head around that being OK.

I find that if I've earned activity points and I only eat my daily's and not my weekly's or activity points then I don't lose. I've monitored this and each week that I've exercised but only used my daily's I've sts.

Now I use my daily's and my weekly's and save my activity points and I lose.

So don't feel bad, enjoy them, you've done the hard work x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

i tend to use my weeklies at the week end, and I know I shouldn't weigh myself at home, but before the week end I usually have lost 2lb, then after having my weeklies, I weigh myself on Monday and I have only lost maybe 1/2 lb! its very demotivating!

It makes me feel that I shouldn't eat the weeklies!

why do i feel guilty for using some of my weeklies?

today i went to boot camp and earned a whopping 17 activity points!

today we have had a picnic down the beach!

and now for dinner we are getting a nandos,

iv added it all up and have used 50 points(im on 37) i know this is fine and is allowed but im already beatign myself up and i dont know why?

the only thing i can think is that i might not loose weight if i go into my weeklies ?

Don't feel bad!! That's what the weekly points are there for. They're essentially a safety net. Just start again fresh the next day and don't feel bad because that would lead you to stress and wouldn't do you any good.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss! ;)

Back