Gulp!! This is it! My last day of being the fatist I've ever been! ;-)

Pudders

Silver Member
I've done it! Today is my first day with Orilstat...!! My last day of being the fatist I've ever been......!! Onwards and upwards! I'm not generally a fan of forums, but really like the sound of this one, and can only see lots of encouragement, so as well as the tablets, you guys are my tools too!! I AM GOING TO DO THIS!! ;-)

I've done it! Today is my first day with Orilstat...!! My last day of being the fatist I've ever been......!! Onwards and upwards! I'm not generally a fan of forums, but really like the sound of this one, and can only see lots of encouragement, so as well as the tablets, you guys are my tools too!! I AM GOING TO DO THIS!! ;-)

Hi & welcome but it's onwards & downwards the motto you need to live by now ;)

We are a friendly bunch & although a fair few of us (me included) no longer take the meds this is our home & we are here to offer any support & advice you need.

Good luck with your journey xx

Thanks Lexie. TBH , I'm stuggling a bit with the concept! I was given no info with the tablets, so am finding out what I can online. Ikeep seeing threads that interest me, but then notice that they're 3 years old!! lol...
Great to hear that you're still around even though you're no longer taking the tablets. Your advice and knowledge will be invaluable I'm sure!
Thanks again. x

Thanks Lexie. TBH , I'm stuggling a bit with the concept! I was given no info with the tablets, so am finding out what I can online. Ikeep seeing threads that interest me, but then notice that they're 3 years old!! lol...
Great to hear that you're still around even though you're no longer taking the tablets. Your advice and knowledge will be invaluable I'm sure!
Thanks again. x

There is a sticky thread on here in the main xen forum that is invaluable. I was the same as you & I think most of us in that you get sod all info from the docs & I genuinely believe its cos they don't understand it. Our practice nurse more or less said there was no point in them learning about it as people lose then regain it all when they come of it but that hasn't been the case for me. I lost about 2.5 stone while on it & another 5 since I came off it. It's not a quick fix & it can be hard going but it's so worth it xx

Welcome along! Lexie's already pointed you in the right direction for info, such as the stickies at the top of the page. I have found everyone here a great support. Please let us know how you are getting on, and best of luck on your journey x

Back