Gunna-make-it Step-up Diary

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by Gunna-make-it, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I thought I would start a little diary to help me get through working my way up the steps. I still have 3lbs to goal and for the past couple of weeks I have moved from SS to SS+. As of today I will be doing 810.
    I am feeling a little worried as I still need to lose weight before I am at goal but also excited as I know that this is the beginning of the rest of my life (hopefully). The wedding is now only 20 weeks away so I need to make this work but the thought of losing my ketones does not make me a happy bunny!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya!

Want to wish you good luck for doing the steps up though I'm not sure you'll need it (you'll do great of course!!)

xx

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Good luck with moving up the plans xx

5. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Good luck you'll be fine! x

6. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    hey - good luck -

7. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    810 - the story so far

well, I guess it has not been as bad as I thought it would be. I must admit that the thought of moving up the plans did scare me a little as I guess we all worry about putting on weight again!

Having 3 tablespoons of veg did excite me- to start with - going out to the supermarket, filling my basket with salad, courgettes, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus and chicken... went home full of beans.. weighed out the chicken and stated to poach it....pulled out all my veg and started cutting away..

now... 3 tablespoons...come on! If i sneezed - I would have blown it away! I ended up with 3 small slices of baby courgette - thats it!! yep, that is 3 tablespoons!!!! :D:D:D ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, my partner was laughing soooo hard by the mini hissy fit I had (there was me thinking I was having a nice little dinner) still, better than nothing I suppose. Although I did find the funny side when he took my dinner plate off the side saying "you wont be needing this then" as he pulled out a tiny sauce serving bowl to replace it....:copon:

When the chicken and veg cooked, I put it in the bowl (and yes, it did fit with more room) and inhaled the "meal" :sigh:

To be honest, getting over that shock was the worst part, I have continued to be good and stick to the portion sizes.. will have to see what happens on Weigh day on Monday :rolleyes:

8. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Sounds like it's going well for you!
    good luck with WI tomorrow
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.