Gunna-make-it Step-up Diary

Gunna-make-it

I thought I would start a little diary to help me get through working my way up the steps. I still have 3lbs to goal and for the past couple of weeks I have moved from SS to SS+. As of today I will be doing 810.
I am feeling a little worried as I still need to lose weight before I am at goal but also excited as I know that this is the beginning of the rest of my life (hopefully). The wedding is now only 20 weeks away so I need to make this work but the thought of losing my ketones does not make me a happy bunny!

Hiya!

Want to wish you good luck for doing the steps up though I'm not sure you'll need it (you'll do great of course!!)

xx

Good luck with moving up the plans xx

hey - good luck -

810 - the story so far

well, I guess it has not been as bad as I thought it would be. I must admit that the thought of moving up the plans did scare me a little as I guess we all worry about putting on weight again!

Having 3 tablespoons of veg did excite me- to start with - going out to the supermarket, filling my basket with salad, courgettes, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus and chicken... went home full of beans.. weighed out the chicken and stated to poach it....pulled out all my veg and started cutting away..

now... 3 tablespoons...come on! If i sneezed - I would have blown it away! I ended up with 3 small slices of baby courgette - thats it!! yep, that is 3 tablespoons!!!! :D:D:D ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, my partner was laughing soooo hard by the mini hissy fit I had (there was me thinking I was having a nice little dinner) still, better than nothing I suppose. Although I did find the funny side when he took my dinner plate off the side saying "you wont be needing this then" as he pulled out a tiny sauce serving bowl to replace it....:copon:

When the chicken and veg cooked, I put it in the bowl (and yes, it did fit with more room) and inhaled the "meal" :sigh:

To be honest, getting over that shock was the worst part, I have continued to be good and stick to the portion sizes.. will have to see what happens on Weigh day on Monday :rolleyes:

Sounds like it's going well for you!
good luck with WI tomorrow
xx

Back