Gunpowd3r and my partner's weight loss diary

You're doing great, I find it really helps to have a neb on peoples diaries too. I was inspired by a girls exante diary, I was coming back on minimins to carry on with slimming world, but stumbled onto the exante forums somehow and got reading, this led to reading more and more on vlcd's and thought what the hell, I'll go for it! Wasn't planning on starting vlcd until beginning of feb but after lurking on here and talking with a colleague at work, I started half way through jan. I was trying to order with exante, but the site was down, so went for s&s and I'm now so glad I did! x

Hmm this might not be good to share but you know one thing that is a sure fire way to turn me off eating food and making me feel totally un-hungry.............

A dirty long hair omg yuk yuk yuk just the thought of a hair in a sandwhich makes me feel like gagging, lol i was just thinking of something to make me switch off incase i felt like caving for a craving:eek:

ie: just imagine that cheese toastie is full of someones long hairs:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

Thanks Tara :D i can't even remember way back in sept why i decided on vlcd and slim &save i think it has something to do with seeing it on ebay when i was having a huge clearout and searched for protein shakes and of course S&S came up and the feedback got me v interested.Oh yes think it's coming back to me now:D

On with the water 3rd glass now:cool::cool:

Haha good one! He is a red meat man loves his steak so it might work lol :)

Day 6 today it feels like such a long week god knows why but it is getting easier(dare i say lol).

I did 3 packs yesterday and was proud of myself so said right 3 today? ok then:gimi:

Got up wasn't hungry but boy oh boy was my mouth like a sewer ahhhhh a dry one at that:jelous: am not complaining(doesn't sound like it eh) it keeps me positive about ketosis lol.

Managed to down around 2 l of water by the glass in better time than yesterday, got hungry around 12 so had brek a yummy yummy crispy nutty choc lol so loving them.

I kept myself busy:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: and was ok until around 3pm i felt a rumble in my stomach but i lasted till 6pm when i started dins, had the lovely chilli with extra chilli again loads a mushrooms and salad with my 100g chicken.God i struggled half way through but finished the pack as i know i need to finish at least that, the dog had the end chunk of my chicken.:rolleyes:

Only problem i am really getting is after dinner i get wind wind wind all night and it aint silent but it's violent :sign0137:. It must be the veg fgs i am like this now till i go to bed then ok in the morning....i will put it down to veg and my ibs lol.

Not feeling like my bar tonight have a hankering for a warm caramel shake with coffee.

Had a lemon bar last night yuk yuk i just cant get into them:(

I am thinking of doing a ticker but not for me for OH, where do i go to sort one or do i just do a search on here?

I think my weight loss is boring compared to his lol. I have basically 2 stone to get down for health reasons and this will take me to 11 stone.

My OH start weight was 21 st 8lbs, so his weight loss should be a bit more exciting than my chugging along drops lool:rolleyes:

He weighed this morning and rather irritatingly he has lost a whopping 12lbs!!!! The analyser scale now says 2% fat is lost as well:eek: i am so so proud of him.:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

WI officially wed morning, day 7 tomorrow, let's see if i can do 3 again and OH 4 packs.;)

Oh btw i am Lee:bunnydance:

the fat loss is fab as that is proper loss not just water!

yes, dodgy tummy here too!!!! hoping it'll settle down over time or no going to the office for me!

I think the ticker instructions are in the blue 'tutorials' link at the top. You can probably do 2 tickers - one for him and one for you. The tickers are the same length so as he has more to lose a pound is less distance on his ticker than yours so you'll look like you are losing at a reasonable rate compared to his ticker I think :).

12lbs is a great loss so far. Blokes definitely have it easy on this diet :)

Tried my tickers let's see if it worked lol

Tickers looking good! :)

OMFG just had my first caramel shake also just heated it and added coffee Mmmm like a thick creamy latte lovely :) and the caramel is gorgeous just warm seems to really bring the flavour out....better go re-do my list for Rob again lol

This is a much better evening treat than a bar :)

You're making me hungry girls and I've had all of my packs! I love the caramel with coffee too. Trying to ration it as I only have 3 packs left and loads of other flavours.

Today was officially day 7!!! So 1 week down on the diet :happy096:

Still on 3 packs for me and 4 for OH.Veggies and 100g protein.
Day 2 of no bars as i STS a few days ago so dropped a pack and a bar to see if the scales moved and they did this morning(so did my bowels--thank god :sick0019: ).

Oh before i forget spoke to Donna(Instead of Rob) she says a can of tuna in spring water or can of salmon is fine to have instead of chicken also we are allowed turkey all 100g........... for some reason today i craved pink salmon and cucumber with lettuce oooooh a healthy craving...i could eat tinned salmon by the can literally lol so woooohoooo:D:D

Ketosis has left us not really bothered about eating/drinking both didn't have our first meal till gone 1pm.Then lasted till 8.30pm for dinner. Which tonight was the packs of cottage pie i ordered to try, well flavour wise it actually is quite herby tastes like someone has mixed paxo stuffing in it(which i love)the texture is very like cottage pie and it is very comforting to eat was lovely,has that with hot and spicy chicken, salad and a wee bit of broccoli....must say again i struggled half way through managed to finish the pack and salad but left some chicken and broccoli:rolleyes:

Just had last shake another yummy caramel latte for both of us.

Rather excited for weigh-in in the morning:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Been quite a week and am hoping the scales reflect the hard work and determination to stay on plan:cool:

On a downside i have the dentist bright and early ughh:jelous::jelous:

I hope everyone else is being strong and staying on plan and loosing!!! :talk017: :talk017:

Good Morning Everyone:)

WI day wooohoo first one :rolleyes:

I have lost 8lbs
OH sts at 12lbs

I think it is a brill first week OH has lost 2 inches from his waist/chest and hips , he is holding his work trousers up lol.
I have lost an 1 1/2 inch from my waist but it always goes from there first :)

Now to start week 2......:D

Well done to both of you!

Great losses....well done 2 both of you.

Wow i love this diary!! So amazing you and your hubby can do this together!

Sounds like your doing amazing, and WELL DONE!!! on both your losses, Bet your both so pleased :) xx

Thank you Linda :)

Thanks Stef yes well pleased at last a diet that my OH is seeing results it is motivating him greatly plus our mums have offered us a treat if we complete it oooh ain't gonna say no lool:D:D:D

Back