gutted 1lb gain!

Not sure...perhaps put up a sample of what you've eaten for a few days and we can see if there's a problem/reason?

Monday 300 ml soya milk porridge c creme egg 8.5 mullerlight yoghurt raspberries bluberries strawberries apple pasta mixed beans quorn and wholewheet spag with stirfry speed soup x

Tuesday 300ml soya milk porridge ccreme egg 8.5 speed soup rasp blueberries srawberries noodles salad tuna grapes melon apple spag bolog made with quorn mince natural yoghurt

Wednesday 300 ml soyamilk weetabix mullerlight yoghut hifi bar raspberries pasta mixed beans tuna 4 x quorn sausages smash stirfry bruseel sprouts for speed! Speed soup x

It's maddening when that happens - it's happened to me before too, but on the flip side, there have been weeks when I have had a blowout and I've gone to weigh in fully expecting to see a gain, but I've had a good loss, it's swings and roundabouts.

Sounds like you've been really good and don't deserve a gain - so, chin up! If you stick with it, and be on plan again this week, I am certain that your hard work will show up on the scales with a good loss next time. Sometimes our bodies can be strange, unpredictable, annoying things!

Two thoughts.... Are you drinking enough water? And are you eating enough? I find if I cut out too many syns I don't lose

No you don't have to do exercise to lose, but obviously it helps.

I always find when I don't use my syns I don't lose. Weird I know! Are you using your syns?

Are you having enough salad, veg etc with your meals. I find having a little more of the green stuff on my plate helps speed up the weight loss x

The most important thing to remember is that weightloss is not always logical.

That means some weeks we know we've overdone it but we still lose weight.

It also means some weeks we know we've been angelic and yet we have a gain.

I know it's hard but it's probably best to look at your results over the space of 3 weeks. It'll give you a much more realistic picture of what's going on.

Remember, if you throw in the towel, you can be 100% certain what that picture will be in 3 weeks...

If you stick at it, you can also be certain that the picture will be a more pleasing one in 3 weeks.

Back