Gutted, confused & pi**ed off!!!

i did only get my carbs from things like mushrooms, brocolli, cauliflower lettuce celery and cucumber...thats what I stuck to

Awww cheer up hun! I know how you must have felt...but try and think positive for tomorrow. As everyone has said, its surely to be the scales. You know yourself that even if you have been knocked out of ketosis you would still lose with the lack of calories being eaten. I am sure you'll get a much better result on your scales tomorrow i'll be keeping everything crossed for you :D xx

Just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow. I hope you get a weight loss.

Take care

ok look dont beat yerself up - its more than likely the scales as every scale is different but you have eaten when you shouldnt be eating on this diet so its probably the combination of both things.

just wait till you get to your normal chemist and their scales and see. but if you have put on 1lb dont get too disheartened and dont fall off the wagon big time whilst on refeed.

keep going honey x

Thanks everyone- just a quick update as I'm off work this week (just here checking emails!) but I got re-weighed at my usual pharmacy and was 1lb down! Cr*p loss- but a loss nonetheless!! MY re-feed is going a bit wonky. I got a bad tummy bug Monday and wasn't fit to eat properly (if at all, not much was staying down?) Yesterday I gave in and had some tea & toast to see if that'd stay down (it did) but I'm up 2lbs this morning. Ah well...
I'm still not 100%, and the wedding is on Friday. I'm not going to panic too much though- I'm going to be 100% back on LT on Saturday morning no matter what way my weigh-in goes on Friday! I'm completely re-focused and have all the tempting snacks GONE out of my house (no more nuts! LOL!) so I have NO excuses from then. Take care everyone- I'll be back soon!!

try and avoid the scales if you can!!

good luck with the rest of the week though and i hope you feel much better soon.

Back