Gutted!! Weight not moving on SS

Aaaahhh mrs b :-( gutted for u but u have let NOONE DOWN u have done amazing and u r amazing but your health comes first no point being skinny in a box ( i know its a bit drastic but u get my meaning) i hope everything turns out for u xxxx

You did everything you could to lose the weight but if your body's not working with you then that is in no way your fault. Be proud of what you achieved. Be proud that you persevered, because many wouldn't. I only hope that they manage to establish quite quickly what's going on internally and are able to rectify it. Who knows, perhaps we'll see you back here shortly, saying "All sorted!" - I sincerely hope so.

I'm the only person alive who's not on Facebook, but I'll always be here if you ever need a friend. I'm really wishing you all the best for your tests and hoping you make a very swift recovery from whatever's causing this. It's a little blip, but you'll still achieve everything you want. xxxx

:( Aw i have only just seen this mrs b, so sorry and i hope all your in investigations show a simple, easily fixed reason for your symptoms. Keep us updated and very best of luck xxxx

Hi all, thx for your overwhelming support :)
I am seeing my CDC 2moro, not to WI, but to discuss how I can still do a diet of sorts, as my loss may have been small but I don't wish to stick it all back on :( looking at 1200 or 1500 cals plans, which have been okayed by doctors, so long as I eat and don't starve, I'm still doing right by my body but still aiming to lose weight, this time the slower WL will be more expected!! Love to all, will let you know when test dates come through etc etc xxxx

Hi just checking in.... Blood tests been done, and waiting for results, scan dates have come thru for Sept 4th.... Skipped 2 periods now :( as far as diet is concerned I'm just trying to maintain atm!!!
I hope you're all doing fabulous!!!
Much love xxx

Back