Gutted!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jojo45, 23 March 2010 Social URL.

1. jojo45

jojo45 Member

Hi just started back and lost two pounds on my first week got weighed in again last night and had put on a pound totally gutted as I thought I'd lost a pound!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww Hun, Im sorry to read this.

Is there a reason that you can think of for the gain at all??
    Mine is generally down to totm, or having too many Green or EE days in a week.
    Dont give up though, Im sure your Consultant will call you to see if youre ok.
    Do you keep a diary?

4. wobble

wobble Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Dont worry joJo, our bodies dont know when we weigh and thats the day we want to lose the weight by, It may just be fluid, dont be disheartened, keep your chin up and keep going!!!! We are all here to give you support.

5. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Keep going!

It's probably a blip, caused by something like water retention, and if it is, you'll see a bigger loss next week!

Even if it isn't, and your plan needs tweaking, you're still 1lb lighter now than when you started, and your consultant and the good folks here can help you find out how to improve via your food diary :)

6. jojo45

jojo45 Member

thanks for your support I've been doing extra easy think i'm going to try red and green days this week with couple of extra easy your right my weight can go up by four pounds as the day goes along.

7. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    its two step forward one step back which is really annoying! i'm on the plan for the 2nd time and i lost over 14 pounds 1st time round but i cant seem to get it to work for me this time either! :( but food diaries are helping!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.