Gutted!

:cry::cry:Sooooooo my story. Im 23 years of age, suffer quite badly with pcos and have a terrible immune system that has led me to be very sick. I started losing weight when I was 18 and got down from 17 and a half stone to 14 stone 4 lbs. I yoyoed for the next four years and then last year for xmas hit twelve and a half stone....

I was over the moon and vowed to keep going but my immune system went again and I got three bad viral infections, one bring me into hospital for a week and out of work for three weeks. My energys are low and Im back up to 14 and a half stone :(

Im gutted beyond belief and hate how I look. I feel like Ive let myself down and whats worse is Im struggling beyond belief to get back on track. Ive been referred to a nutritionist for a diet to help get the weight down and help the pcos. Im out of hospital 6 weeks and ive changed the appointment atleast 5 times cos I have gained weight since I last saw her. I thought I beat comfort eating but it seems not.

I yo yo diet all the time. I either eat well but little or literally all around me. Today started well untl after lunch,

a large taco fries, a big bag of pic n mix, a home made burger, a large chip and about 10 chicken wings. Even just writing all this down is making me realise I need to stop.

Im so low, im starting to self loath and i really wanna go back to confident sexy girl people have percieved me to be up until recently.

My diet plan is low gi plus gluten free. I bought rosemary conleys gi jeans diet plan to kickstart the low gi that my dietician wants me to go on. Ive four weeks today and im gonna give it my all.

So yeah rant over. Im on a mission get fit and look well. Im sick of being sick and im sick of saying"ill start tomorrow" Enough is enough. the weight is piling on,

Please gimme some kind words of advice or just similar experiences. Im so low and starting tomorrow.

Love to all. Sorry for rant

xxxxxxxxx

Dear Dreaming11, I can feel your pain throughout your post and my heart goes out to you. :hug99: I've been where you are and so many of us understand what you're feeling. I think that you would do well to join a support group, Slimming World, Overeaters Anon, whatever or post here regularly and have our support.

If you're going low gi then maybe look at diets that help your insulin resistance such as some diabetes cookbooks. They specifically target your insulin levels and have delicious, filling meals.

Mostly though I just wanted to say how proud I am of you for reaching out and trusting us. Now is your time to start living your life, treat yourself well, go into evans and buy a lovely top or earrings, something to show yourself you're precious and you matter. You don't need to go mad exercising, a mile a day in the fresh air will do it. This is our time and we're all in this together. :grouphugg:

Hey hunni!!!!!! the first step is getting your mind there and you seem to have done that!! keep this movtivation and that confident person will return!!! you can do it, just like you did before!!!! Its hard worth but its worth it!!!!!! let us all know how you get on xx

Back