GUTTED

elleceejay

So fed up now, I am doin sw at home and have been 100% on track and really enjoying the plan my first weigh in is tomorrow but i had a wee look this morning and my weight has stayed EXACTLY the same, what the hell am i doing wrong|? I am even drinking lots of water (which I hate) going to the gym, snacking on ss fruits and only using about 6 syns a day which surely is enough, everyone is telling me it could be cause I dont haev much to lose but sshould i not still be loseing a bit of weight?

Don't worry too much - your WI is tomorrow after all. Also it may be that you're a slow starter. What I mean is that I 'only' lost a 1lb in my first week, but then lost 4lbs in my second week and got slimmer of the week. Also, you may have still had the effects of what you were eating the week before you started.

Don't be disheartened - stick to plan 100% and the pounds will soon be falling off.

Stick to it and results will happen, I lost a 1lb this week which i was disappointed with but in the last 3 weeks have lost 1/2 stone. It soon changes and adds up

STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF BEFORE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO!

There, consider yourself told off! You shouldnt have sneaky peeks, for this very reason Hun. Think about how you feel now and remember not to do it again. Wait until tomorrow morning for your "official" weigh in, as your weight fluctuates during the week anyway.
I would also suggest upping your syns to around 8 - strange I know, but for someone that had between 1-5 to now 15, there is no difference to my weight loss and I dont feel that I am missing out on anything.

Good luck for tomorrow Hun and remember there are some weeks where you may stay the same, but the following week you will loose.

Take care.

xx

Back