gutted

Thank you, Missy going to try get it down and more for next week. Paid the EUR50 for 7 weeks offer today :) He is a dote alright, but I am biased lol

Annie- my aunt was very cruel to me around my Grannys death and my husband reminded me that "misery loves company". You have achieved a lot in life and the weight loss is being achieved too.

You must however look after yourself and at 73 he's unlikely to change now but your approach to him can.

Xx

Can pick your friends but can't pick your family...

Half a pound is nothing! Nothing to stress over there. You know you have the strength to see this through - and you have loads of support here, so just keep on popping up and having a chat! lol

Your baby is bloomin' beautiful!! Gorgeous!! You are one lucky lady.

You can do this - and you will succeed... and don't you dare listen to negative people. Life is too short to be miserable.

Lx

Hey Annie how are ya doin today ?? X

Happy days bring it on :):) x x

Think he thought i would. Asked what i was going to be doing, felt like saying sitting on my ass drinking wine lol

aww hun sorry to hear ur dad is so set in his ways, u can and will lose weight, ignore the sarcy rude comments, and remember only you and your son are all that matters, and you will do it for yourself and ur beautiful baba,

trust me if I was to listen to all the negative comments I got when I first said I was losing weight whilst eating a chicken shish (within points) as a treat or my curly wurly etc I would have quit, but I thought no, I am gonna succeed and trust me them same people who were rolling their eyes or making uncalled for comments when I started my journey in Jan are now telling me how great I look :D

And trust me if I can lose over 6 stone (and counting) anyone can, focus on whats good in your life, and give yourself mini goals thats what I do, I dont allow any negativity in my head i only focus on the positives I have in my life, the rest dont matter.....

Think he thought i would. Asked what i was going to be doing, felt like saying sitting on my ass drinking wine lol

Ha ha. Well done you on saying no. Have a great weekend with your little man x x

Feeling very down, someone I know is dying and my heart goes out to her family. So have gone over point and weeklies today. Can i bring this back by Wednesday?

Feeling very down, someone I know is dying and my heart goes out to her family. So have gone over point and weeklies today. Can i bring this back by Wednesday?

Sorry to hear that annie. You can pull it back just be as good as you can till then and throw in a walk or 2 if you can. Hope youre ok x x

I think people get that way when they get older. My gran is exactly the same and would probably say a lot worse given the chance. It just seems to be when people get old they turn into miserable sods with no idea of sensitivity. Its hard when you love them too.

Just ignore the silly things he says and try to see the good in him, even if there's very little at the moment. Thoughts are with you pet xx

Back