gutted

Hi Annie just checking in to see how you are getting on xx

Hi hun.

Aw thanks a million. I am better today, fitted into a pair of jeans for first time in 2 years and my weight loss was commented on (wonder if dad will notice at weekend) lol.

I think it could be good news at WI tomorrow, please God xxx

Hi hun.

Aw thanks a million. I am better today, fitted into a pair of jeans for first time in 2 years and my weight loss was commented on (wonder if dad will notice at weekend) lol.

I think it could be good news at WI tomorrow, please God xxx

Yay well done you and no doubt he will notice but wont say anything but head up cos other people are noticing. Delighted for you. Best of luck tomorrow let us know how you get on x x

Had a sp yesterday morning and showed 3 lbs down and was so excited to go to class. Checked this morning and now looks like only 1 lb loss, how disappointing.!!!!

Annie,
Far from being a failure, you sound such a strong person. You have got so much going on with your father behaving like a selfish git, most people would have cracked and given up by now. You say you stay the night because he asks you to, well, you ask him not to treat you like dirt but he carries on. Tell him straight, your a grown woman and if he can't find it in himself to show some respect, you'll find the door and wont come back. I'm sure you have better things in life to be doing, other than constantly being dragged down by tyrants. Spend the time concentrating on your life with your little boy, at least he'll appreciate you and give back so much more.

I hope your father doesn't put you down in front of your son?

That's not good, as i'm sure you know. Sometimes we think children are to young to understand, but they pick up on things. You don't want your son growing up to think its the norm.
Did you go to your fathers this w/e or stick to your guns and stay at home?

Back