Gutted

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
What a crap weekend I had. My cat Carrie was run over and died. How she managed to get through the cat flap which is about 3 ft high on the outside and up the stairs to her place under the table I will never know. We took her to the vets as soon as we saw her there in the morning but she died as the vet was about to xray her. I'm totally devastated and feel sick. She was one of the reasons I moved down here 4 years ago

((((Sophs))))

Aww hun, I'm so sorry to hear that, one thing is that at least she came back to where she felt safe and died in the safety and warmth of the vets rather than out in a cold field on her own.
Massive hugs hun. xxx

Aw poor you and puddy cat, yer and as Lou said at least she wasnt on her own, take care xxx

Oh Sophs I'm so sorry hun (hugs).

I was devasted when my cat died. Poor little thing.

Sophs I don't post very often but I didn't want to read and not post. I am so sorry about your cat :( Losing a pet is so hard! Big cuddles for you xxx

aww hunny i am so sorry to hear about your cat, i know how you feel xxx keep your chin up lass at least, as the others have said, he wasn't on his own xxxxxxx
xxxx

soz just noticed he is a she xx

i lost a cat a few years ago my little tippex , black with white tips on paws and tails looked like he had been dipped in tippex lol. he was knocked down and died instantly on his own and the woman who did it bought him to me in a carrier bag it was horrendous. so like i said in last post i understand what you going through
xxxx

I am sorry hun. I lost one of my cats last year, she was 14 and it was awful, so I know what you are going through. It gets better I promise but I still have my down days even now :cry:

Take care x

Oh thats so sad, I'm very sorry hun :cry:

Sorry to hear that. She must have loved you very much because cats usually go away if they know they are going to die. The fact that she came home meant she felt really safe and happy there.

So so sorry for your loss hun. I lost my little man in July and it hurt so bad. 2 weeks later I had his face tattooed onto my hip! I still miss him loads and the house seems so quiet without him. I know how you are feeling right now.

SpaceAngel is right though, she knew you loved her and she wanted to be with you x x

Back