Guys...food issue need help quick!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
I have an interview tomoz morning and it takes two hours to get there, 1 hour for interview and two hours home and i didnt get any tetra bricks this week coz too expensive, so im wondering would it be ok to have an atkins style brekkie just to keep me going through my interview, say one piece of bacon and one egg?? would this affect my weight loss or kick me outta ketosis?? i wouldnt normally, but just worried my stomach will be rumbling and will put me off concentrating, any help will be very appreciated!!

i cant have bars yet though as this is only day 7 and she said i can have them on week 3 :-( but actually im not gunna care about eating, just wont weigh myself until next weigh in xx

what about a chicken salad.. i know it isnt ideal.. but it will be better for you due to calories..

x x

no i dont :-( plus im not sure if i could stomach chicken for brekkie, god i just have a feeling im doing the wrong thing, but i cant take a blender in the car and i have a problem with my blood sugar level and if i dont eat every 3-4 hours i tend to get very lightheaded and sometimes faint...and i cant have that happening during the interview lol gotta have a fitness test too! so need energy xx

would that be better?? and some bacon? or just an egg?? xx

You can have bacon (grilled) and boiled egg on W8 and keep in ketosis, so you should be okay.

And not forgetting, good luck with your interview. X x

thank you so much everyone! seems likes im always moaning on here but feel so much better now i know these things! and so much more relaxed! :) will let you all know how the interview goes xxx

I agree it is harder to get back on board once uve ate m8 x

Can you have two packs at once? I'm on W8 and sometimes if I have a long day - couple of hours drive then 3-4 hour meeting then drive home, I just have two packs for breakfast and that keeps me going

Good luck with interview

Carol x

thanks for all the advice shall take it on board! and yea wont have brekkie xxx

How did your interview go?

Carol x

How did your interview go?

Carol x

aw thank you for remembering!! yeah went really well i think, fingers crossed though! i should hear sometime next week! xxx

Fingers crossed x

Back