Gym and SS

Libellule

Hiya

I just wondered if anyone can suggest a suitable gym programme for me to follow when using SS. I am reasonably fit, as I was using the gym 3/4 times a week up until 6 weeks ago when I did my hamstring in ! I know I won't be able to do my old gym sesh, but wondered if anyone has any ideas for a suitable alternative sesh while I am SS'ing it !

Thank you !

Am swimming twice a week plus aquaaerobics, will be trying bums, tums & thighs today. Hoping to start pilates and yoga in the new year and the odd spin class.

That's alot of money to pay, I pay £30 a month and the gym has two pools and all the classes are free. It's not that much really, I swim on Friday and Sunday and my Aqauaerobics class is on Tuesday.

Well to be honest I get a student discount, don't know how much normal membership is. That is alot of money to pay if they don't have a pool.

Does your gym do pilates - that is brill and amazing for toning (just want your body needs).

I want to start swimming, but I'm not confident enough in a bathing suit yet, but hopefully around march I will be.

Rather than the branded gyms like Virgin Active, DL etc

Have you tried your local leisure centre, I have given notice at my gym (it's 3 months notice) but then I will be joining a leisure centre near my work. As that's £32 a month, and is fairly new & amazing facilities (it's actually much better than the gym I go to) and it's much quieter and not so many posers!!!!

Hey Blue Eyes

Just checked out our local leisure centre gym and it is £30 a month ! I had not bothered looking at it before as one of my friends used to go there and it was apparently really cramped because it was so small - but it says on the website that it has just had a refurb. Think I will be taking a look this weekend. Thanks for the idea !

Back