Gym buddy needed for the gym, leeds

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone attends The Gym at the Core Centre in Leeds City Centre. I am hoping to join up and I am looking for a workout buddy and friend to keep me motivated. I will hopefully be signing up this weekend so if you are interested please feel free to send me a message.

Also looking for new friends too for nights out etc

Cheers :D

Hi my name is aaliyah I havnt started the gym yet but I want to I am new to leeds so dont have any friends yet so if your intrested I could go to the gym with you and hopefully be your friend 2 xxxx

Hi my name is aaliyah I havnt started the gym yet but I want to I am new to leeds so dont have any friends yet so if your intrested I could go to the gym with you and hopefully be your friend 2 xxxx

Hi Aaliyah
Sorry I haven't been on here for ages so didn't even realise that you had sent a message.

hi im a member of the gym at the core if any of you are still interested in finding a gym buddy x

Hi alarna

what days and times do you go?

I basically try to go anytime that I'm off work and not doing anything else which is usually a weekend and also through weekdays but at any time as well. What about you?

I usually go first thing in the morning so around 8.30 as I start work midday. I haven't been for a few weeks as I have been really busy so need to get back into it. When I posted this thread I wasn't even a member. I only joined a few months ago lol.

well you should get in touch if your thinking about going and ill come along. I don't know how to send a private message or anything so I can give you my number or email address x

Back