Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gym buddy needed for the gym, leeds

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Missa!!!, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone attends The Gym at the Core Centre in Leeds City Centre. I am hoping to join up and I am looking for a workout buddy and friend to keep me motivated. I will hopefully be signing up this weekend so if you are interested please feel free to send me a message.

Also looking for new friends too for nights out etc

Cheers :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aaliyah789

Aaliyah789 New Member

Hi my name is aaliyah I havnt started the gym yet but I want to I am new to leeds so dont have any friends yet so if your intrested I could go to the gym with you and hopefully be your friend 2 xxxx

4. alarna123

alarna123 Member

hi im a member of the gym at the core if any of you are still interested in finding a gym buddy x

5. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Hi Aaliyah
    Sorry I haven't been on here for ages so didn't even realise that you had sent a message.

6. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Hi alarna

what days and times do you go?

7. alarna123

alarna123 Member

I basically try to go anytime that I'm off work and not doing anything else which is usually a weekend and also through weekdays but at any time as well. What about you?

8. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    I usually go first thing in the morning so around 8.30 as I start work midday. I haven't been for a few weeks as I have been really busy so need to get back into it. When I posted this thread I wasn't even a member. I only joined a few months ago lol.

9. alarna123

alarna123 Member

yeah I joined a few months ago too. But I'm not motivated to go regularly by myself x

10. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Ha ha snap!!!

11. alarna123

alarna123 Member

well you should get in touch if your thinking about going and ill come along. I don't know how to send a private message or anything so I can give you my number or email address x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.