gym bunny diary

gym bunny

Hi as from wednesday i will be doing a diary as this is the day when i will next be weighed! see you soon and good luck to all!

wednesday weighers!

Hi its wednesday and its weigh in day! I have lost 2 and a half pounds and this wasnt bad as ive not exercised much but I have stuck to 70 syns and just generally followed the plan.
Last week was my fresh start as ive been faffing around since july! My consultant gave me a new book last week and a kick up the bum lol. One thing I have decided to do was not have a syn free day after weigh in as I get weighed in at 10am so to go syn free after is not good for me! I think this is where ive been going wrong!
Today I decided to do extra easy plan.

Healthy Extra (A) 350ml skimmed milk.
Healthy Extra (B) hifi bar lemon.
Breakfast
coffee and hifi bar.
Then as I arrived at group I got talked into going for a sw group xmas party so I had :-
Lunch
2 X diet coke
half a bowl of veg soup.
lamb with mash potato, carrots, cabbage, 1 roast potato.
profiteroles.
coffee and small mince pie.
After I left there I went out and about to do my little jobs that I had to do and was quite bad as I snacked on chocolate.
I arrived home an had :-
Dinner
sw quiche with beans and batchelors golden rice.
Later I got peckish and I opened a bottle of wine (1glass) I had and some chocolates.
All in all today was ok it could of been better but then again its usually alot worse!
I will start fresh tomorrow! And I will to fit in atleast 30 mins of exercise everyday!

Hi today has been weired but good! I got up today and went on cross trainer straight away for 30 mins. I then decided to make breakfast so I had:-

Extra Easy Day
Healthy Extra (A) 350ml skimmed milk.
Healthy Extra (b) porridge oats.

Breakfast:-
porridge with blue berries and grapes.

Lunch:-
batchelors golden rice (left over from yesterday) with some vegetable curry (home made and syn free) also I had some left over sw quiche.

This afternoon I have managed to do another 30 mins on the cross trainer. Aswell as run around doing jobs around the house etc...

Dinner:-
salmon with stir fry veggies

Snacks:-
5 x pieces of fresh fruit

Pudding:-
a big sw triffle. for the thing its 3 and a half syns.

I have tried to drink more water today as im terrible at not drinking water.

3.5 syns used!

Hi today was a busy day and this is how it went:-

Healthy extra (a) 350ml skimmed milk
Healthy extra (b) hi fi bar

Breakfast:- mushrooms, bacon, beans and 2 x egg.

Lunch :- home made veg soup (sym free) and some of last nights left over desert (already syned yesterday)

Snacks:- mango, satsumer, pear,apple.

Dinner:- brown rice with mince meat and 250g morrisons chilli sauce (7 syns) oh and more of yesterdays desert (its all gone now! already syned)

Ive not drank much water today I just carnt drink it.

Today syns is 7 but altogether its 10.5.

Last edited:
Back