Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

gym bunny diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by gym bunny, 13 December 2010 Social URL.

1. gym bunny

gym bunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi as from wednesday i will be doing a diary as this is the day when i will next be weighed! see you soon and good luck to all!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gym bunny

gym bunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    wednesday weighers!

Hi its wednesday and its weigh in day! I have lost 2 and a half pounds and this wasnt bad as ive not exercised much but I have stuck to 70 syns and just generally followed the plan.
    Last week was my fresh start as ive been faffing around since july! My consultant gave me a new book last week and a kick up the bum lol. One thing I have decided to do was not have a syn free day after weigh in as I get weighed in at 10am so to go syn free after is not good for me! I think this is where ive been going wrong!
    Today I decided to do extra easy plan.

Healthy Extra (A) 350ml skimmed milk.
    Healthy Extra (B) hifi bar lemon.
    Breakfast
    coffee and hifi bar.
    Then as I arrived at group I got talked into going for a sw group xmas party so I had :-
    Lunch
    2 X diet coke
    half a bowl of veg soup.
    lamb with mash potato, carrots, cabbage, 1 roast potato.
    profiteroles.
    coffee and small mince pie.
    After I left there I went out and about to do my little jobs that I had to do and was quite bad as I snacked on chocolate.
    I arrived home an had :-
    Dinner
    sw quiche with beans and batchelors golden rice.
    Later I got peckish and I opened a bottle of wine (1glass) I had and some chocolates.
    All in all today was ok it could of been better but then again its usually alot worse!
    I will start fresh tomorrow! And I will to fit in atleast 30 mins of exercise everyday!

4. gym bunny

gym bunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi today has been weired but good! I got up today and went on cross trainer straight away for 30 mins. I then decided to make breakfast so I had:-

Extra Easy Day
    Healthy Extra (A) 350ml skimmed milk.
    Healthy Extra (b) porridge oats.

Breakfast:-
    porridge with blue berries and grapes.

Lunch:-
    batchelors golden rice (left over from yesterday) with some vegetable curry (home made and syn free) also I had some left over sw quiche.

This afternoon I have managed to do another 30 mins on the cross trainer. Aswell as run around doing jobs around the house etc...

Dinner:-
    salmon with stir fry veggies

Snacks:-
    5 x pieces of fresh fruit

Pudding:-
    a big sw triffle. for the thing its 3 and a half syns.

I have tried to drink more water today as im terrible at not drinking water.

3.5 syns used!

5. gym bunny

gym bunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi today was a busy day and this is how it went:-

Healthy extra (a) 350ml skimmed milk
    Healthy extra (b) hi fi bar

Breakfast:- mushrooms, bacon, beans and 2 x egg.

Lunch :- home made veg soup (sym free) and some of last nights left over desert (already syned yesterday)

Snacks:- mango, satsumer, pear,apple.

Dinner:- brown rice with mince meat and 250g morrisons chilli sauce (7 syns) oh and more of yesterdays desert (its all gone now! already syned)

Ive not drank much water today I just carnt drink it.

Today syns is 7 but altogether its 10.5.

Last edited: 17 December 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.